Do Chic In is an award-winning, warm, friendly Bed & Breakfast/Homestay and Jaycee&Jezzica’s home. We offer a real Malaysian-Chinese Homestay experience for our guests to stay with us under the same roof and we do provide daily breakfast.
Do Chic In is Jaycee and Jezzica's home. More accurately called a HomeStay, guests are welcomed to share the dwelling of the owners while still being able to be as private as they wish or come and go as they please. Ideally situated in a quiet area which is an easy 5-10 minutes walk into Tanah Rata Town yet offers lovely views of the natural surroundings and Gunung Jasar mountains from the common balconies. The standards of cleanliness are very high here. Guests can request breakfast at the time of their choosing, anytime between 7.00AM to 10.00AM. Complimentary hot water, tea, coffee and milk is available 24hours and free WI-FI is available in common areas. This is a non-smoking home on the 2nd floor (stairs access only) and guests have to be considerate in lowering their volume between 10.00PM to 8.00AM (Quiet Hours) and no pets are allowed. Do Chic In is a wonderful base for your exploration of the beauty of Cameron Highlands. Do allow us to make it a memorable experience for you!
Accès des voyageurs
Our guests will have access to the common areas like the living room, dining area, 3 balconies accessible for our in-house guests and also a kitchenette for our guests to use. Cable TV is in living room to be shared with other in-house guests.
***Only owner's kitchen at dining area is no entry
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We (Jaycee & Jezzica) are mostly at home all the time and will be more than pleased to spend time with our guests, sharing our travel experiences and our passion in food. We will also assist on making arrangements on tours or transfers while your stay in Cameron Highlands. This is a real homestay experience for you!
Services available :
**We can arrange/book tours while your stay in CH
**Arrange minivan transfers from CH - Taman Negara / Perhentian Island / Penang / Kuala Lumpur / Langkawi / Lumut (Pangkor) / Penang - Perhentian Island etc
**Arrange airport transfers
**Arrange/book bus tickets from CH - Kuala Lumpur / Penang / Ipoh
**Laundry services (we can assist to send dirty clothes to the laundry shop in town. Charges for washing, drying and folding @ MYR7.00 for a minimum of 3KG & additional MYR1.00 applies for every 1KG after minimum 3KG rate)
1) Bath Towels (per stay - usage of minimum 2-nights or change every 3-nights stay)
2) Hair Shampoo
3) Body Shampoo
4) Hand Shampoo
5) Hair Dryer
6) Complimentary WiFi
7) Complimentary Local Coffee & Tea Facility
8) Complimentary Milk & Hot Water only (No Juices provided)
10) Baby high chair (based on availability)
11) Baby bath tub (based on availability)
12) Free parking
13) Laundry (we can assist to send dirty clothes to the laundry shop in town. Charges for washing, drying and folding @ MYR7.00 for a minimum of 3KG & additional MYR1.00 applies for every 1KG after minimum 3KG rate)
We do offer ADD-ON Meals :
(Malaysian-Chinese set dinner or Steamboat dinner) pre-book is required. Do check with us for more details.
***Guests may also view other photos of Do Chic In Homestay in the our other listings on Airbnb.
House Rules of Do Chic In:
Please be KIND, CONSIDERATE & RESPECTFUL.
1) For the COMFORT of EVERYONE staying in our home or this quiet neighbourhood, kindly do keep the noise down to a minimum (NO SCREAMING and NO DOOR BANGING / SLAMMING please, especially between the QUIET HOURS 10.00PM - 8.00AM, thanks!)
2) We love well-behaved children, so please do keep them under control.
3) We understand accidents do occur, but unfortunately we must charge for any damages.
4) No smoking within the premise (Kindly smoke outside the apartment building/elsewhere and remember to throw your cigarette butts in the rubbish bin outside our premise/property) and we reserves the right to charge a MINIMUM of MYR150.00 as cleaning fee if there is evidence of smoking.
5) No food/snacks allowed inside the rooms (Preferably water only & Eating at dining area only).
6) No cooking is allowed in the kitchenette provided. Only for making drinks only (coffee/tea etc) and guests are required to wash their own cups or glasses after use only.
7) We provide drying rails at the common balconies at living room/dining area side for you to hang your wet towels (Please DO NOT hang on the CURTAIN RAILS / WINDOWS inside your rooms, thanks!)
8) Breakfast is served between 7:00 - 10:00 daily, and will be arranged by the kitchen. Guests checking out at 7:00 can opt for a packed breakfast. No menu nor choices will be made available. However, guests are requested to provide the property with your dietary restrictions upon booking. Kindly be punctual or your food gets cold.
9) Luggage are to be placed on the mat provided or inside the wardrobe, to protect the parquet flooring.
10) Shoes are not allowed indoors. Indoor slippers/bathroom slippers are provided.
11) No pets allowed.
12) Loss of keys will be charged at MYR100.00 per set as compensation.
13) No outsiders will be allowed to enter the premise/property of Do Chic In B&B except for registered in-house guests only.
**We reserves the right to reject/forfeit the booking made and NO REFUND.
***If you find that you cannot comply with any of the above, please be courteous enough to the rest of our guests & we shall assist you in finding a suitable accommodation elsewhere! :-)
Hi... we are Jaycee & Jezzica. We love traveling, have passion for all types of food/cuisine from around the world and meeting travelers to share the food & travel experiences. At the meantime, we've travelled to Turkey, Kazakhstan (Almaty), Australia (Sydney, Brisbane, Goldcoast, Perth, Melbourne, Tasmania, Canberra), South Korea (Seoul, Busan, Jeju, Gyeongju), Japan (Osaka, Kyoto, Hokkaido, Sapporo, Otaru), Hong Kong, China (Guangzhou, Guilin, Kunming, Shangri-la, Lijiang, Dali, Yunnan, Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Nanking, Tianjin), Taiwan (Taipei, Tainan, Hualien), Laos (Vientiane, Luang Prabang), Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Siem Reap), Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Danang, Hoi An), Thailand (Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Hat Yai, Songkhla, Phuket), Indonesia (Bali, Lombok, Jogjakarta, Solo, Medan, Lake Toba, Parapat, Berastagi), Philippines (Manila, Clark, Baguio), Singapore and also within peninsular Malaysia. We hope fellow travelers who chose to stay with us both will enjoy learning our Malaysian-chinese culture and also tasting our Malaysian-chinese cuisine that Jezzica will be preparing/cooking during dinner time (add-on meal during stay) too. We both welcome guests/travelers from all over the world to stay with us during your holiday in Malaysia!