My apartment is placed in one of the hippest areas of town 'The Latin Quarter'. There is plenty of room for 2 persons and it could not be placed more centrally. 5-10 min walk to all public transportation and walking distance to anything that goes on in the city.
Very old and charming building (250+ years old)
2,5 rooms including kitchen and bathroom
Sleeping space for 2 guests - 3rd guest is possible on an inflatable matress for an extra fee of + 200 danish kroner per night.
- Bedroom with bed sized 140cm x 200cm
- Livingroom with dining table for 4 people
- Entrance / Office combo
- Fully functioning kitchen
- Newly renovated bathroom with shower
Accès des voyageurs
Kitchen, Shower, WIFI, Netflix, HBO, AUX for listening to music, Iphone 4/5/6 charger
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am ready to help you with anything that might come up. I will be reachable by telephone and email.
- The bed will be freshly made for you
- Fresh towels are included
- There will be soap and shampoo for you
- There will be basic breakfast in the fridge. Eggs, yoghurt, butter, coffee, tea
- A brochure with house rules, guides and recommendations for the area will be there for you.
I look forward to welcoming you!
- I expect the apartment to returned in the same condition as I handed it over.
- I expect you to contact me in case of ANY doubt. I will be there to answer your questions or help you with whatever you might need, within reason ofcourse :)
Remember, we are all interested in positive ratings. Mutual respect and common sense is the way forward.
30 year old former basketball player, born and raised in Copenhagen. I worked for 8 years as a proffesional DJ, music producer and label manager. Now i work as a personal trainer, sportsmassage therapist and I study physical therapy. I am an easy going guy who appreciates the real things in life : health, happiness, relationships, food and music.