Need a place to crash in Tucson for a few days…a week…or more without spending too much bread?
The 60’s Groovy Pad looks like it’s from the 60’s but it’s all newly remodeled. 2 BR, 1 BA, full kitchen.
You can’t help but smile the instant you come through the door. Completely newly remodeled with all new furniture. You will be greeted by beautifully coordinated colors and designs that will take you back a half century. You’ll be thinking, “Man, this is righteous!” You’ll also receive a complimentary snack and fruit basket with local wine from AZ Hops and Vines.
The living room is furnished with cool and comfortable furniture, 52” HDTV with cable, high speed Internet, and Blu-ray player. Family friendly movies, games and puzzles are included.
Fully equipped kitchen includes special ordered “boomerang” counter-tops that are really far out. It also includes brand new appliances and everything else you need to prepare a gourmet meal.
The master bedroom has a queen size bed with memory foam mattress, ceiling fan, TV and large walk-in closet.
The second bedroom has 2 twin beds (convertible to a king bed) with memory foam mattresses, ceiling fan, and is stocked with toys for the kids.
Also included is central AC, a carport space, and coin operated washer and dryer.
The property includes large grassy areas with shade trees, two pools, and is situated close to major shopping, golf, over 20 restaurants within a mile radius, and other activities.
Accès des voyageurs
There are 2 community pools.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We live just a few miles away and are happy to help you with anything you might need. We respect your privacy and will not intrude on it.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed ANYWHERE on the property. Smoking on property will result in excessive cleaning charges.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed. Pets being on property will result in excessive cleaning charges.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
8. No parties or large gatherings at the property.
9. Please be considerate of the neighbors and observe a quiet time from 10:00pm to 8:00am.
10. Be careful when using the pool. Please, for your own safety, no diving, no glass around the pool, no running around the pool. Small children must be supervised by an adult in the pool area at all times.
11. Guest parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in the carport space marked B, street or designated parking area. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Please do not park or allow any visitors to park in front of the laundry room, mailboxes or in others' carport spaces.
12. The keys for the pool and laundry and in the drawer in the kitchen.
13. Checkout is 10:00am. Late checkout without prior consent from the owner will be charged an additional $50 per hour.
14. Please take out trash and place dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it at check-out.
15. Excessive messes, dirt, etc. may result in an excessive cleaning fee.
16. Primary renter must be at least 21 years of age.
17. If something is broken or there is a problem with the house, please let us know right away.
18. Have a great time and call us if you need anything!
Cet hôte a 64 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires