A beautiful and fully-equipped 1BR apartment, right on the Strip between the Bellagio and Cosmopolitan/City Center - at low rates - gives you the luxury and comfort you crave for your Las Vegas vacation. All this, and FREE PARKING, too! Our listing should answer almost all your questions, so please read it. We check availability only if there is a booking request, not an inquiry. You're not charged unless it's available and we accept it.
Stay right in the heart of the Strip, next to Bellagio and the newest properties at City Center, across from Planet Hollywood and Paris Las Vegas. You couldn't ask for a better location!
Your suite apartment at the Jockey Club is recently renovated, and has one bathroom with a hair dryer, separate living area, full kitchen including a microwave, stove, full-size refrigerator and dishes, pots & pans, flatware and coffeemaker. There is also a dining area, cable television in bedroom and living room, stereo, DVD player, air-conditioning, and Wi-Fi. King-size bed in the Master bedroom (with large walk-in closet) and a queen-size sofa sleeper in the living area accommodates up to four people maximum (including children).
IMPORTANT: We own multiple units at the Jockey Club. If your desired time shows as UNAVAILABLE, please check one of our other listings for this property on Airbnb!
24-Hour Resort Desk
Winner Circle Lending Library
Complimentary Local Calls
Complimentary Internet Access
Weekly Social Activities
There's a free shuttle to the supermarket several times a week, as well as direct access to the luxurious Cosmopolitan Hotel, the newest hotel on the Strip, with use of their Bamboo swimming pool during pool season.
Why stay in a hotel room when you can have luxury AND space for a lot less?
These rates are ours exclusively:
Weeknights: $130 per night
Friday/Saturday: $185 per night
(Two major events - CES and EDC - are priced at higher rates)
Please note the following:
1. Three-night minimum stay.
2. Towels are changed daily. Midweek housekeeping visit during a full-week rental.
3. At least one guest must be 21 years of age.
4. Upon check-in, you will be asked to provide identification and a major credit card for incidental charges.
5. The price you are quoted is complete. There are no additional taxes or fees other than the Airbnb booking fee.
6. While the Jockey Club is a timeshare property, there is absolutely no requirement that you spend any of your time talking to anyone about timeshares. The front desk functions as it does at any hotel. There is a desk opposite check-in that tries to get people to talk about joining a vacation club. Just ignore them!
7. We cannot guarantee that your accommodations will be on the side of the Bellagio hotel. You must ask for it when you check in; if it's available, they will give it to you. Note that if you don't get a unit with a view, you most likely will be seeing a cement wall. Our guests who didn't get the view have reported that they spent so little time in the apartment that it turned out not to matter. In all the years we've been hosting the Jockey Club, we've had exactly one complaint.
As residents of Las Vegas, we will be happy to provide you with any information you might need to make your stay exciting and comfortable!
Keep in mind, the longer your lead time, the greater the possibility that your desired dates will be available. Please contact us as soon as you know when you want to visit our fabulous city!
Accès des voyageurs
The Jockey Club Pool is open year-round. The Bamboo Pool at the Cosmopolitan Hotel is seasonal. Please contact the Cosmopolitan for the pool schedule.
A coin-operated laundry room is available on every other floor.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
During your stay you can contact us by phone or email with any questions or concerns. The phone number you're provided with after booking is not a cell phone, so no texts, please.
We know you'll be busy, but we would love the chance to meet you if we're in town when you are!
*** At least one member of your party must be 21 years of age.
*** Photo ID must be presented at check-in, along with a major credit card for any incidental charges during your stay (e.g., long-distance phone calls).
*** Remember that Jockey Club is not a frat house!! Be aware that you will be responsible for any damages done to the property, and violations of the Jockey Club rules may be subject to termination of your stay.
Cet hôte a 248 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires