À propos de ce logement
Toes in the Sand is a brand new home located in the Tidelands addition of Crystal Beach on Bolivar Peninsula. You can enjoy beautiful sunrises from the beach-facing deck and stunning sunsets from the SW-facing deck!
•3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
•Bedroom #1 – Bunk bed with double bottom bed, twin top bed, and twin trundle bed (Surf view)
•Bedroom #2 – Double bed (Surf view)
•Bedroom #3 – Queen bed and 1 set of bunkbeds with double bottom, twin top and twin trundle bed
o Pack-n-Play bed with sheets for babies located in the closet of bedroom #3
•Bed sheets, comforters, pillow cases, pillows, hand towels, bath towels and wash cloths are provided; but bring your own beach towels
•Fully-equipped kitchen with plenty of extra appliances like a crock pot and waffle iron – with views of the waves from the sink!
•Flat screen TV with satellite cable, DVD player, and Wii in living room; and a TV with cable in bunk room
•Hard floors throughout the house
•Washing machine & dryer upstairs, but bring your own detergent, if you plan to wash your own towels/laundry
•Central Air and Heat with extra box fans
•Concrete slab under house with an outdoor shower, picnic table, adult swing, kids swings, Adirondack chairs and BBQ grill
•Covered and uncovered upstairs decks with layout and rocking chairs
•Walking distance to beach, but a golf cart or truck/SUV would be best for bringing lots of stuff to the beach for the day
•No smoking in house - Smoking is permitted downstairs. Please dispose of properly, not in the yard.
•Sorry, but no pets or animals. We have a recommended kennel in Winnie, if you are interested.
*All inventory must be accounted for upon departure. Any damage or missing items will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Check in at 12:00 p.m. (possibly earlier if cabin is ready)
- Check out at 4:00 p.m.
- Late arrival, no problem.
- Lock box code will be provided on day of arrival.
- Must be 25 years or older to rent.
- No refunds due to bad weather.
- Beach House User Agreement will be emailed following confirmation, and it must be signed and returned before arrival.
What We Provide:
- Pots and pans, cookie sheet, stock pot, crock pot, toaster, waffle iron, coffee maker, kettle, griddle, more than a full set of plate/bowls/cups/silverware, BBQ utensils, bed sheets, comforters, blankets, pillows, pillow cases, wash cloths, hand towels, body towels, kitchen towels, hand soap, cleaning supplies, vacuum, mop, broom, iPhone/MP3 speaker radio, iron, first aid kit, Wii, DVD player, card and board games, "Sassy" seat high chair that attaches to the table
What You Need to Bring:
- Beach towels, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags, aluminum foil, ziploc baggies, insect repellant, charcoal & lighter fluid, ice chests, fishing gear, beach chairs.
NOTE: All of this can be purchased locally if you would rather travel lightly.
Accès des voyageurs
The garage is the only area that is off-limits.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will not be there to greet you. We use a lockbox system and the code will be provided once the reservation is confirmed.
Security Deposit - $350.00 - managed by Airbnb for collecting/returning
Rentals are for family groups only. Rates are based on the cabin sleeping capacity. There are to be no more persons than stated sleeping capacity unless previously agreed upon by the owners. Doing so may result in forfeiture of deposit or cancellation of reservation with no refunds. Having more than the stated capacity can easily push the septic system beyond its limits, causing damage.
While using the beach home, you assume all risk associated with your stay. If any damage to house or contents occurs, you will be responsible for cost associated with repairing and/or replacing. Owner is not responsible for any accidents or injuries during your stay. Owner is not responsible for damage or loss of users' personal property.
Lock box code will be provided on day of arrival.
No refunds due to bad weather.
*Beach House User Agreement will be sent to you after receiving the security deposit, and it must be signed and returned or acknowledged in email before arrival.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 27 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a fun, active, business professional who works to take vacations! In general, I love coffee, dogs, gardening and traveling. I purchased my Austin home in 2011, and with an extra bedroom and bathroom, I thought renting out the space would be perfect. After such positive experiences, I decided to list my beach house on here as well!
Places I've been:
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Keukenhof, Holland
- Heidelberg, Germany
- Mal Pais/Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
- Madrid, Sevilla, Galicia, and Salamanca, Spain
- Cancun, Mexico
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Ozark Mountains, Arkansas
- San Francisco, California
- New York City, NY
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Washington, D.C.
- Orlando, Florida
- Panama City Beach, Florida
- New Orleans, Louisiana
- Denver, Colorado
- Key West, Florida
- Big Island, Hawaii (mostly Kona and Hilo)
- Oahu, Hawaii (mostly Waikiki and Haleiwa)
- Maui, Hawaii (mostly Kihei, Hana, and Lahana)