This is a WHOLE HOUSE with its own relaxing yard, PRIVATE POOL (HEATING OPTIONAL)* and patio, complete with gas grill and outdoor dining area for 10. Near 100-acre park, 10 mins. to old town Scottsdale (shopping, night life), 5 mins. to highway and TSResort Casino and 15 mins. to airport.
Note: Heating the pool water (to 78-80 degrees) is optional and additional costs are added at the time of booking if requested:
$40/night in Oct, April
$52/night in Nov, Feb, March
$65/night in Dec, Jan
1. Please Note: This Property is not being rented out as a "Wild Party House." Loud noise, screaming, yelling, disturbing the neighbors, causing reckless or intentional damage to the Property, illegal activity and/or the use of drugs will not be tolerated. In the event of the above activities, the authorities will be contacted and you and your group will be kindly asked to vacate the Property immediately and the remainder of your Guest fees for your stay here, shall be forfeited. Should we discover, after you leave, that any of these activities occurred during your stay, your security deposit will be forfeited and in the case of illegal activity, the authorities will be notified.
2. We have a NO SMOKING Policy. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the house. No pets are allowed on the Property due to allergies. Violations of the No Smoking or Pet policy will cause forfeit of the security deposit.
3. We do not rent to minors (under 18 years old). Minors must be chaperoned at all times by their parents, legal guardian, or the adult person making the reservations to stay at the Property.
4.There is no gate between the back door and the pool. For safety, when children are in the house, the back door must remain locked by key to prevent accidental drowning. When children have access to the backyard, direct adult supervision is required.
5. Due to the cost of utilities and to conserve valuable natural resources, please turn off all lights, and fans before you leave the Property to conserve energy when you are not here. You are more than welcome to turn them all back on when you return. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, which helps us keep our rates low for our Guests.
6. Please remember to return the keys after your stay. Changing all the locks and making new sets of keys is very expensive, so a $100 charge will apply to the safety deposit for unreturned keys. We don't want to charge you so please return them.
7. Just as a reminder, our standard "Check In" Time is 3:00 PM, in the
afternoon, and our standard "Check Out" Time is 11 AM, in the morning. If you would like an early check in or late check out please let us know. We are happy to grant these requests if we don't have another reservation the same day.
8. If the guest would like the POOL WATER heated, the guest must request this at time of booking and pay additional fees for heating the pool water. The pool equipment/heating is fully automated and complex, so unauthorized tampering with any of it will cause forfeit of the deposit, and charges for heating the water for every day of the guests stay.
9. To keep our pool clean and warm for our guests, the pool has a pool vacuum and solar sun rings. If they are removed from the pool to swim, please be sure to return them to the pool when finished. It may be easiest just to pull the pool vacuum to the side, rather than removing it from the water. It does take some effort to remove all the air from the vacuum line when returning it to the water.
10. For the convenience of our guests, the kitchen is stocked with some food and drinks. If you use these, please contribute something of similar value back to the stock. If possible, kindly also leave us a note to let us know if something has run out.
One bottle of wine is provided free of charge as a welcome gift. Additional bottles of wine can be purchased at $10 each (please leave cash payment near the wine rack).
11. If you use the grill, please cover with foil or clean well prior to departure. Not cleaning the grill will incur an additional $50 cleaning charge. Thank you!
My husband and I have a family and enjoy travelling, different cultures and languages. We are American and Swiss. I also spent several years in Italy. We really enjoy food, great red wines of Italy and Swiss chocolate. In fact, a bottle of wine is provided a welcome gift for our guests!
We pride ourselves on our 5-star reviews to please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay exceptional!