À propos de ce logement
Semidetached house close to the beach Playa Cristal - 2 minutes walk. Main feature - specially built very comfortable barbecue area with vertical and horizontal shades that guarantee privacy of your precious summer moments. Very equipped house.
House is a precious accommodation house, next to the beach Playa Cristal in Pino Alto, close to the bars and beach restaurants (some of them very exquisite) and a very quiet neighborhood. The house counts with very spacious bedrooms, all furnished with double beds. The master bedroom has en-suite bathroom and sea view. Classical beautiful living room is furnished with comfortable leather sofas for the maximum relaxation of the guests. Entertainment is provided by satellite TV and DVD. Internet is provided too, and included in the price.
There is a table tennis installation in the garage (garage is equipped with a TV set and music system).
The second floor has a large open terrace with sun lounges and wide sea view.
Accès des voyageurs
Youth Groups not allowed: under 30 years.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our young and energetic team speaks 8 languages and is available 24/7.
During check-in hours we receive the clients in our office located in Avenida Barcelona 164 of Miami Playa. To make a check-in the clients would pay:
- the pending amount of the ADDITIONAL SERVICES;
- tourist tax (6,30 per each adult per stay).
- BABY COT: 49€ (includes: 2 sets of sheets, 4 towels, 2 protectors, 1 blanket). Price is indicated per stay, baby cots are made of wood. If you need plastic baby cot (with wheels) please contact us, indicating that you need plastic baby cot.);
- HIGH CHAIR, Price per stay 24€;
- EXTRA BED + 1 set sheets 65€;
- Stair-case grids (baby protectors) each 20€.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculationHUTT-007611-05
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
- Please note, in Catalunya, is it obligatory to pay a tourist tax at check-in (6,30€ per each adult person per stay)
- Please note, in Catalunya, is it obligatory to present a valid picture ID or passport, in order to be registered in local police. (All the guests should be registered, including children and babies)