À propos de ce logement
Located in Centretown, the heart of the city. This bright, spacious 1 brd apt offers all the amenities to call home. Parking on site, but within easy walking distance of all major attractions, shopping, restaurants. Enjoy the wifi, and full cable.
Our fully furnished apartment with equipped kitchen welcomes you. Located within easy walking distance of Little Italy, Chinatown, Government offices, Rideau Canal, Rideau Centre, shopping and restaurants. Some of the perks are:
- private entrance at the back; off the bedroom; shared entrance at the front of the house
- designated secure parking spot, within feet of your private back entrance
- if you do not have a car, do not rent one, you are literally within walking distance of all major attractions. The location has a Walk Score of 95!
- three blocks from the major transit route; has a Transit Score of 92 and a Bike Score of 99
- high speed wireless internet; television and cable (premium cable package with specialty channels, radio and music stations)
- iron and ironing board
- hair dryer
- coffee and tea are fully stocked; as are bottles of water in the fridge
-full grocery store, drug stores, and laundry facilities within blocks of your front door
- arrangements can be made for on site laundry facilities (they are in the basement) for stays of twelve nights or more
- front porch and private back deck
- queen sized bed
- lots of closet space
- there is also a full size pull-out sofa bed in the living room that can accommodate two additional guests: Living room has pocket doors that close and can act as a second bedroom
Our century home has always been owner occupied, and with that, always well maintained for living comfort. The house has two distinct apartments, yours on the first floor (ground floor), and mine on the second floor.
If you need directions, or assistance at any time, I am always available. If you prefer to see me only at check-in and check-out, easily accommodated.
Your business is desired, and everything YOU desire to make your stay great is my goal.
Whats the only negative of my place? Being a traveler its the one thing I always ask; the bathroom does not have a tub, its a shower.
This century home offers original floors, twelve foot high ceilings and mouldings they just do not make today! Ideal for a professional looking for the comforts of home while on business. And easily a perfect location for the traveler looking to explore Canada's National Capital region.
For stays of a MONTH or longer, the kitchen island can be removed and replaced by a kitchen table with four chairs (see photos for that option). Further, if desired, a writing table and chair can be placed for your use - this may be of particular importance to the business traveler seeking a work area.
BLUES FEST!!! Easy walking distance of THE BLUES FEST. No cabs needed, red cups provided for the walk there.
Accès des voyageurs
This is an entire apartment: Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen with dining area and living room. Private entrance off the bedroom. Shared entrance at the front of the house. There is a large porch out front with Muskoka chairs in the spring, summer and autumn. Also, there is a private deck off the bedroom too!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
That's completely up to you. If you want tips on where to eat, or how to get around or need directions, I am here to assist. Only want to see me at check-in and again at check-out; no problem.
The house has always been owner occupied, so it has been well maintained for over 100 years. I live on the second floor, so if you need something, I am an email, phone call, or a flight of stairs away.
No smoking. The floors are all original pine, so please shoes off at the door, especially high heels. Additional over night guests are not allowed. The individual making the reservation must be present at check-in and staying in the apartment during the rental period.