Enjoy the authentic Vietnamese culture with my amazing family ;).
You will have a private room and it only takes 10-15mins to the Centre / Airport by "motorbike-taxi" or taxi (3-5km).
A 15m2-room on the 2nd-floor of a private house with large cable TV, fan, towel, shampoo...
Accès des voyageurs
- Free Wifi
- There is Air-conditioner, but since the room has a fan and a window with very strong wind, I totally don't recommend to use air-conditioner (very not environment-friendly also).
- You can do the laundry together with us. If using privately, a small fee will be charged (50.000vnd~2$).
- You can rent a motorbike both Automatic and Gear with 80,000Vnd ~ 4$/day (plz fill the gas by yourself).
- Supermarket, hospital, swimming pool, and hundreds of restaurants are within walking distance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are a traditional 3-generation family. Almost all members can speak English; my mom speaks quite good Russian and my grandpa is an expert in French (though you have to speak loudly for him to hear) :D. We really long to meet people from all over the world and will try our best to help you enjoy your stay.
- We really appreciate if you could verify ID, send us a message about yourself and your planned trip, carefully read the house description and house rules in advance :).
- (*) We WILL NOT APPROVE guests without an appropriate MESSAGE/profile page with identifiable photo.
- We do not require deposit money because we totally trust that you will respect us and our apartment stuff. However, any damage to our property will be charged according to its value.
- Always turn off all electricity, air-conditioner, water and lock the balcony door before leaving.
- Please do not use the wardrobe since I still keep some of my private stuff there.
- Respect our furniture and keep everything clean and neat (put hair into trash bin after shower, etc)
- We will not get into your room during the stay so you must take full responsibility for your belongings.
Cet hôte a 68 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello! I am currently a student who longs to meet different people from all over the world. I love sports, traveling and hanging out with friends.
I have a super aweeesome family and we are always willing to help you to discover lovely Saigon and enjoy your stay to the best.