À propos de ce logement
Two 4-persons cottages and one 6-persons cottage are located on the shore of the White Sea name Lodochny Ruchey, 20 km before Varzuga village. The location of the Lodochny Ruchey is amazing beautiful. Close to the cottages there is a small nature pond with sweet and clear water, the small river Lodochny Stream flows into the sea, On the background virgin forests and in front the open White Sea. The ground has become overgrown with berry bushes, numerous of flowers and juniper.
Walking along the seashore at low-tide under the never-setting Arctic sun, swimming during July’s midday heat, spotting seals playing tag or other small grey seals watching you, spotting Beluga white whales (if you are lucky), hunting Amethyst minerals at the old Amethyst mine, picking up mushrooms (orange-cap boletus and edible boletus) and berries (cloud-berries, cranberries, gin-berries and crowberries), and fishing in Sea or river are some of the relaxing ways to spend time in this idyllic spot.
Every evening you fall asleep with tender sound of waves and every morning you are woken up by the scream of seagulls above blue water and the of forest birds outside your window.
You spend your time mostly outside because of the stable and sunny weather micro climate . There is plenty of fire wood brought by the sea. You can pan-fry the catch of the day and enjoy the taste of nature sitting around the cosy fire looking to the sea.
Big tables with benches, two camp fire places, a campfire stove for cooking and a summerhouse are located outside (in the nature).
A sauna is located close to a sweet water pool.
Places of Interest:
• Ancient village of sea dwellers named Varzuga (20 km)
• The old wooden Uspenskaya Church (1684) in Varzuga (20 km)
• Old Amethyst mines with plenty of Amethyst minerals (3 km)
• Sea dwellers and lighthouse village Kashkarantsy (20 km)
• The Chapel of unknown monk (15 km)
• Fishing in Lodochny River (only in early Summer) 50 meter
• Off-road safari to old village Kuzomen (20 km)>>
• Mushrooms and berries picking
• Bear watching
• two 4-person 1-room cottages with two level beds and a table
– EUR 60, - per day per cottage
• one 6-person 3-room cottage: two sleeping rooms and one sitting room
– EUR 120, - per day per cottage
• All cottages has a woodstove and and kitchen table.
• sauna – to make it ready by yourself
• outside fire-place with a table and benches under roof
• summerhouse for enjoying the panoramic view on White Sea.
• eco-toilet (dry principle)
• Possibility to rent cook whom prepares local meals
• Bicycle rental
Available from the first of June until end of September
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet espace n'attend que votre commentaire
Lorsque vous réserverez ce logement, c'est ici que votre commentaire sera affiché !
My name is Frank de Wit, Northwest Russia, Murmansk region, city Monchegorsk.
Travelling is part of my life. So if you have to work for living and like to travel too, why not to join them! Make from work a travel and that is why I am working at Kola Travel, a tour operator specialized in active and ecological tourism on Kola Peninsula (Murmansk region). Accommodations listed at Airbnb suits to me and my clients. Hosts listed at Airbnb are inviting and welcoming me and my clients and I want to invite and welcome you at my property in the middle of nowhere on the White Coast. There I have build nice, but simple cottages with sauna and fireplaces. You can come there to yourself with living from what the beautiful nature offers, sea fishing, mushroom- and berry picking, doing nothing and enjoying sunshine, digging for Amethyst minerals, making fire and enjoying sauna. All cottages has a wood stove, wood I will provide, bathing you can do in the sauna and sweet water pool (or sea) close to the sauna. Toilets and sinks are in a separate house. The cottages are only available from Spring until Autumn. In winter they are preserved, because the road is closed by snow.