A floor in our charming Harlem townhouse apartment, restored to its former glory, in historic Hamilton Hieghts. Totally private with own entrance, bathroom and kitchen. Free Wifi is available. One full size bed that sleeps two.
If you require another bed (we have a small cot) there is a $35 fee for the extra cleaning and set up.
Here are three things people love about our place.
1) A separate entrance to the space : privacy
2) comfortable space: cozy fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, and garden.
3) Convenient location: located near express and local trains that can take you to all the major sites in the blink of an eye.
Here are three things people don't like about our place.
1) Tricky entrance. Because this is a historic brownstone, the stairway to the space is a little tight.
2) Our taller guests have told us that the bathroom ceiling is a little low. Again, historic brownstone.
3) The space is small, but perfect for a couple sight seeing and exploring New York City.
Come stay in our cozy studio apartment with private access to our garden, for a little greenery in the bustling city. You won't even realize you're staying in the city when chirping birds greet you in the morning. For summer nights, or chilly winter days, relax by our lovely fireplace. No need to chop wood, it's controlled by a remote control!
Great location two stops away from Midtown and Central Park. All of Manhattan is easily within your reach, including Convenient food shopping and great local restaurants nearby.
We invite you to stay and experience old New York.
We have lots of references from guests who have stayed with us over the past two years.