Modern apartment in a central location in Guildford - 5 minute walk to town centre or train station with frequent trains into London Waterloo.
Bedroom: 1 or 2 single beds, 6 large drawers, desk, tea/coffee facilities and free WIFI
Private underground parking
My home is your home! I will always endeavour to accommodate any requests to make your stay as enjoyable as possible!
- Two single beds with fresh linen
- Desk and chair
- Hi-Fi system with 3.5mm jack (for iPod etc...)
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Mini fridge
- Hot/Cold water dispenser
- Cereal, bowels & milk
- Large chest of drawers (6)
- Tower Cooling Fan
- Bath and shower
- Heated towel rail
- Fresh towels
- Complimentary soap, hair and body gel
- Intercom system
- Cupboard with hanging space storage & umbrella
- Ironing board and iron
- First aid kit & fire extinguisher
- Fire/Smoke alarm
- Communal shared garden with seating
- Underground private car parking space
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access and sole use of:
- Main bedroom (two single beds)
- Underground private car park space
- WIFI internet access
Échanges avec les voyageurs
All guests will be greeted on arrival and provided with keys for the duration of their stay. Whilst not all areas of the apartment will be accessible (excludes second bedroom, lounge and kitchen area) guests will have sole use of apartment for the duration of their stay. If guests have any questions or require assistance throughout their stay I will always be available either by phone or in person.
The railway line is within a close proximity to the rear of the apartment with trains running between 6:30am and 11:00pm.
Please note that this is a modern apartment with double glazed windows so you'll be sure to get an uninterrupted nights sleep!
The apartment is located in a quiet neighbourhood. All residents are young professionals who appreciate a decent nights sleep! Please respect their wishes and ensure all noise is kept to a minimum after 10pm.
- No groups to be brought back to apartment
- No smoking
- No pets
- No excessive noise after 10pm
- No slamming of doors