Private Double Room with breakfast and Wi-Fi (included)
Welcome to Barcelona ! Do you like Gaudí ? Modernism, the Sagrada Familia Church , or the Park Guell ? or you are coming for shopping at the best shops of Paseo de Gracia ... ? maybe your dream is to see the "Barça " and Messi at Camp Nou! or just ride the city by bike and spend a few summer days on the beach , Barcelona has it all, and I have a room for You waiting on my House , very sunny, privated balcony and with amazing views, a Double bed ( 2 people ) for one person or 2 persons sharing, Straight or Gay , Boy or Girl Friendly, your room includes 2 towels per person , bed clothes and unlimited WI - FI connection , and renting the room you have as well, free access to all public areas of the Department: 2 shared bathrooms, the lounge room, you can also cook your own food in the kitchen and use the fridge and you will have your private cupboard with all necessary utensils: plates glasses, cutlery, etc.. I love to travel and share with the people there , so this time I will be happy to switch roles and be your host! Extra Stuff like shampoo , shower gel and cream conditioner hair Are provided by the house, other like -toothpaste or shaving things are not included- We are in a 12th floor and your room have stunning views of the city and the see, and down the Gran Via, Barcelona's main avenue! What else? Besides the views are amazing, we are in a privileged position within the city, out of the craziness of downtown but so close that if you like walking, you can walk to the main attractions of the city, La Sagrada Familia, The Arch triumph, the Ciutadella Park, Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Gothic Quarter, El Borne district, the Picasso Museum, Port Vell, El Paseo de Gracia, with the works of Gaudí (Casa Batllo, La Pedrera) La Torre Agbar and Market Encantes, what else,,, Oh and the beach just 15 minutes! If instead of walking, you prefer to move yourself by public transportation, out of my house have Metro, train, bus and tram, which communicate you to anywhere you want to go. The neighborhood is very safe and peaceful, around there are plenty of supermarkets, bars, restaurants and so on.
Communications: around my apartment are the Monumental Metro Station (nearest ) Marina metro St. and Las Glorias Metro St. and 4 blocks far it is Bus Station Terminal del Nord ... all very close.
When you arrive, I could be here or not (it depends of my work) but if we meet eachother you can count on my advice and experience in town for what you want , I'll wait for You!
Rules of the house :
1) No children under 10 allowed and always sharing with an adult ( older than 21 )
2)The Price inlcudes the renting of a private room inside of the house, not the entire department, renting a private room, you are entitled to use the common areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and living room and also the free Internet WI-FI, But remember that the Flat has 2 more rooms for rent, So it could be possible to find other guest in your same dates renting another room with the same rigths than yours.
You may also be interested in my other 2 listings in the same House:
3) No confusion, the room that you're choosing and booking in this listing it´s allways the room that you are looking in the pictures and reading in the description, not other. Before booking, be sure that this room it will be right for you. There are not changes of the rooms at arriving .
4) Smoking is prohibited both inside the room , as in other common areas of the house, only allowded in the balcony.
5 ) Upon arrival you will be given a set of keys for your exclusive use for which you are responsible of them during your stay, and you must refound them the day of your departure, The loss of the keys carries a penalty of € 20 that you have to pay to the host.
Once housed there are not come and goes schedules from the house, always keeping in account respecting the rest of the other guests at very early or late evening hours.
The check in time is from 15:00 hs ALWAYS (3pm ) onwards never before, and the day of your departure you must vacate the room maximum at 10:00 am
6) Youngers than 21 years old are not accepted, without the company of an adult
7) I do not accept reservations for third persons, the holder of the reservation must be over 21 years of age, have a profile photo, and prove their identity on the day of check in.
8) Very Important: Spending a few days at the home with a host it´s a unique experience and very different from being in a conventional hotel, always keep in mind that this is a private home in a private building and for that reason you must respect both, host recommendations inside his house, like the rest of the building avoiding conflict and uncivil behaviors, like shouts or music on your balcony or in your room by night, shouting or noises in the rest of the building that can be annoying for the host, for the other guests at home or the neighbors of the building.
If incidents occur during the stay unwanted misbehavior, I as Host reserve the right to evict You from my house.
9) This is my home and it is a private house, it is not a public place. So once you be staying and enjoying your stay, it is totally FORBIDDEN TO OPEN THE DOOR OF MY HOUSE TO ANYONE WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE.
It is also prohibited to bring friends, family or guests that are not included in your reservation without mine prior authorization.
This Failure to respect this rule will be an immediate cause of expulsion from my home, without economic compensation or money back from unused nights
10) In my house there is no hair dryer, so if it is very important for you, I recommend you bring your own hairdryer
11) Please do not try to contact me directly by phone or personal email form, just accept inquiries and bookings through this website, after the reservation has been already formalized, we will be in private contact too.
12) From June 10th 2017 onwards, the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter and cereal.
13) Good weather, short distances and a complete Bike path network make Barcelona the ideal city for cycling, you can book your bike in advance by asking me when to make your reservation ( not included in the price of the room)
Accès des voyageurs
the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter and cereal.
1) the price of the room includes breakfast, the house provides all the elements for each guest to prepare their own breakfast: express cofee, Tea, Milk, White bread, wholemeal bread, Jam or similar, butter, and cereal.
2) Bike renting ( not included in the price of the roon )
VERY IMPORTANT! Due to my work I'm usually all day away from home so it is VERY IMPORTANT that before traveling you to send me an e -mail with information about your flight , train, bus or medium you use to get to Barcelona , what city Place arrive (airport, railway station , bus station, and so on ) If your flight , etc. . is delayed please email me before leaving , telling me of the change and the new scheduled time for your arrival , finally would be good as soon you get the airport , and so on. You to send me a wassap ( free cost ) or an SMS saying "We're already at the airport " to calculate exactly how long should I wait. Remember that not being a hotel there will be nobody available 24 hours to receive you when your check In. I don´t answer SMS before the scheduled check-in, answer only Wassaps. if you have any questions before you get my home, you can call me on my cell phone and will gladly clarify any doubts . I will appreciate this gesture of you to communicate with me before you arriving, allowding me to welcome you in the best possible way!
À partir du 24 octobre 2017 - 25 octobre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 2 nuits.
Cet hôte a 260 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Soy Argentino y vengo de la hermosa Patagonia, he vivido en distintos lugares del mundo y hace 10 años que he cumplido el sueño de radicarme en Barcelona, donde tengo un Piso con privilegiadas vistas y una inmejorable ubicación, el cual compàrto ocasionalmente con mas gente, viejos y nuevos amigos y amigas que vienen por unos pocos dias a conocer esta hermosa ciudad o a quedarse por una temporada, Si hay tiempo llegaremos a conocernos un poco, y puedes contar conmigo para lo que necesites
I'm Argentine and I come from the beautiful Patagonia, I have lived in different parts of the world and since last 10 years I have fulfilled the dream of living in Barcelona, where I have an apartment with spectacular views and an unbeatable location, which occasionally I share with more people, old and new friends who come for a few days to explore this beautiful city or stay for a season, if we have time we will get to know a little, will be a pleasure to help you with whatever you need