- DO NOT BRING ANY SHELLFISH INTO THE HOUSE...I AM HIGHLY ALLERGIC...THIS INCLUDES SHRIMP, PRAWNS, LOBSTER, CRAB, CLAMS, OYSTERS, and CRAYFISH
- Clean up after yourself in the bathrooms and kitchen
- Lock the front door when entering and exiting the house
- Remove your shoes when entering the house
- No smoking
- Be respectful of other guests
- Keep noise down after 10:00 p.m.
- No loud noises and parties
- Don't overload the washer and dryer
- Label your food in the kitchen
- Feel free to ask for help when needed
...Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, and have a wonderful stay! - Joyce
Cet hôte a 617 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A graduate of Stanford University, I am a retired professor and teacher at several educational institutions, including the University of Tennessee and Purdue University.
I have authored more than 30 books, and have received the National Book Award, the American Book Award, three Coretta Scott King Honor Awards, and numerous other awards and honors.
When not at home, I tour the country giving speaking presentations at colleges and universities.
Please feel welcome to visit my website, for more information about my books and speaking engagements.
Should you have any questions about my Airbnb listings, please contact me at your convenience and I will gladly reply as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your interest...I truly look forward to your visit!
All best wishes,
Joyce Carol Thomas