A family owned beachfront apartment with a magnificent panoramic view of the Aegean sea and the islands of Evia,
10' drive to the International Athens Airport and the port of Rafina.
- One bedroom with queen size bed and a living room with three single beds
– Linen & towels provided.
- Fully Equipped Kitchenette
- Heating and air conditioning
- Baby cot bed & table chair available.
- House Cleaning: previous agreement is required (at extra charge).
-private terrace with sea view
Accès des voyageurs
- 0 meters to the beach
- 23 km to Athens
- 0 km to Artemida city
- 7 km to Vravrona ancient temple of Artemis
- 24 km to temple of Poseidon at cape Sounio
- 24 km to historic city of Marathon and its lake
- 8 km to Attica Zoological Park
- 42km to the Lavrion Technological and Cultural Park
-3 km to the north you can find the Nissakia Surf Spot. Its one of the most popular windsurf/kitesurf spots near Athens.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll be more than happy to arrange anything else to make your stay more pleasant, like renting a car,arrange transportation, rib boat to cruise (if you have the license) and go across to Evia island , fill up the fridge before you come, or any other stuff you can think of.
Artemis Beach is quiet and has the "Blue Flag".
Sun beds and umbrellas are offered by the beach bars and cafeterias for free, you just order your refreshment and enjoy a real relaxed holiday experience under the Greek sun.
check in time : 14:00 , check out time : 12:00