A luxury apartment just below Table Mountain with a sumptuous bedroom + private bathroom + terrace overlooking the City of Cape Town/Table Bay.
Enjoy sunrises from one of three terraces or the views of Table Bay from your bed or private terrace or just play the baby grand piano.
1. All Rooms and common spaces are smoke free zones.
2. Departure time is between 9am - 10:30 am. Should you be flying out later in the day, we will gladly hold your luggage until you need to leave for the airport.
3. Check in anytime, after 11:30am (Earlier by arrangement). Please provide us with the expected arrival time.
4. Hairdryer, ironing board and an iron is available on request.
5. Guest room and the private bathroom are cleaned, Monday to Friday - between 11am and 1.00pm.
6. Park the car in the designated bay, inside the Estate.
7. You have my number, call or message anytime
8. Cape Town currently has severe water restrictions (Level 3) - severe droughts. Please be considerate with water usage in the shower.
9. Please store all food in the refrigerator or cupboards in the kitchen.
10. We politely request guests, to please, eat their meals/snacks in the kitchen breakfast area, terraces or in the dining room.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
My favourite past times include Sailing, Cycling, Walking, reading, cooking and tasting wines. I have a keen interest in social justice, economics and politics.
My 14 year old son lives with me on alternate weeks.
When I am not spending time with my son, sailing, travelling or earning a salary, I enjoy cooking & South African wines.
As an AirBnB user, myself, I am sensitive to needs of our guests.
Garagista Beer Company is a small craft beer company based in the Swartland Mountains in the Western Cape. If you are into craft beer, check out Garagista Beer Company.