The house, specially indicated for those who enjoy nature and adventure tourism, is an excellent meeting place for families ... are already usual the precious moments of celebration that fills heat this little / big haven of Sintra!
1. The accommodation is for the exclusive use of guests, with no shared indoors.
2. On the outside, it is also for the exclusive use of guests, all areas that the housing unit has, as the dining area and outdoor barbecue grills as well as various terraces equipped with garden furniture.
3. The pool area is for shared use, as well as room for ping-pong and practical car park.
4. For each guest the most aged less than 12 years, applies an additional 15 € / day in low season and 25 € / day in high season.
5. A child is accommodated at an additional cost of 5 € / day for cots, bath and high chair for children. If this equipment is not necessary, the stay will be free.
6. A child under 12 years is accommodated at an additional cost of 10 € / day.
7. Acceptance of animals is weighting target, with a surcharge of 5 € / day.
8. In accommodation, there is a laundry service at an extra payment. All the washings are included.
9. The use of fire-place is possible if the guest response to the acquisition of necessary products.
10. Smoking is not allowed inside the housing. The lodge offers outdoor spaces for this purpose.
11. The guest must leave the accommodation in the storage state in which he found it. You should also take your garbage, having at its disposal containers suitable for recycling nearby accommodation.
12. The guest is responsible for all damages caused in the accommodation unit and respective equipment.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Hello! My name is Cidália Bolacha and my place has the same name - House (Casa) Bolacha. I was born in Sintra, and even today, with 54 years old, this unique region resides in me and I in it! I live in love with Sintra - I appreciate its two faces: the artistic and natural because I have an academic background in Fine Arts and I am an enthusiast for outdoor activities!
... If you want to know these two legacies my house will be your front door! My team and I want you to share these memorable experiences in this unique region surrounded by sea, mountains and dotted with small rural villages, although so close to the most cosmopolitan places in Portugal.
But knowing the area isn't just looking - "Voyager c'est vivre avec ..." As a traveler, I know the value of hospitality, sharing, conviviality and warmth. I recognize that there is nothing better than being on holiday and having the feeling of being at home, as it is essential to understand and discover a country, a city or a region.
This is the great theme of my team and it is for this purpose that we work every day: we want to offer you the best of Sintra, in all its fullness, with unforgettable moments for you to remember.