Anaheim permit #: Reg# 2015 dash 00130
* BEST LOCATION! Across street from Disney, about 5 minutes walk to Downtown Disney. One of the few condos in this complex most close to Disney!
* Stylish 2 bdrm,2.5 bath townhouse
* Max sleep 7 including infant
* Free 2 parking space
* Free Wifi, Netflix
* Free phone call to US/Canada
* Fully stocked kitchen
* 3 HDTVs
* Kids friendly
* Washer+Dryer+ detergent
* BBQ+dining table,Chairs in Patio
* Pass code Lock
* 3 pools+Spa + Playground
We manage other condos in this complex right across street from Disney.
2 bdrm GVH3: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6365729
3 bdrm GVH4: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/6855770
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! - Our townhome is situated in a nice, family friendly complex directly across the street from the Disneyland & the Downtown Disney parking lots - you literally cannot get any closer than this... And our home is one of the few condos most close to Disney in this complex! From our front door it's an easy stroll directly across the street to the Mickey and Friends free tram and/or Downtown Disney(about 5 minutes walk). If you already have your pass, you can also use the Monorail from Downtown Disney that takes you straight into Tomorrowland. Save $17/$34 Disney Parking per day.
During your stay with us, our home becomes your home, and we want to ensure your experience is truly memorable. We do our level best to provide impeccable service and amenities so you can focus your attention on family, friends, and fun while on your vacation!
1. LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! - One of the few condos in this complex most close to Disney! You just can't stay any closer to the Disney from our home. Later in the day, walk back for a homemade lunch; even treat yourself to a refreshing nap before heading back out for the evening.
2. FREE 2 CAR PARKING - Compare Disneyland parking for two cars at $34 per day vs. our town home that includes a private 1 car garage and 1 assigned parking spot for free!
3 .FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN - dishes, cups ,cookware, bake ware, cold filtered ice maker, toaster, coffee maker, slow cooker, rice cooker, blender and much more
4. SAFETY and CHILD PROOFING - Safety and security is VERY important! We set up different pass code of the front entry door lock for each party (NO shared pass code or shared key in the lock box). The pass code is unique customized for your stay period only. Two child safety gates on-site, wall mounted TV's are locked securely to metal frames on studs, Smoke Detectors each floor, Carbon Monoxide Detectors and a lot of more.
+ Beautiful 2 bedroom,2.5 bathroom two-story town-home max sleeps 7 including infants
+ BRAND NEW installed Central A/C and Heater
+ FREE 10Mb cable broadband internet; FREE Wi-Fi with coverage throughout
+ FREE TWC over 200 Cable Package
+ FREE Netflix Movies- Unlimited instant streaming thousands of movies
+ Three Big LED HDTVs with build-in Netflix + 1 DVD player
+ Two Computers. Parent control software is installed in the computer in kid bedroom.
+ FREE phone use -unlimited local and long distance within the US and Canada
+ In-house Washer/Dryer (detergent provided)
** BEDROOMS **
1. Maser bedroom upstairs: one Queen Bed, one toddler bed, one Pack 'n Play (portable crib) and one modern daybed; 55' LED TV; one bathroom with shower inside master bedroom; walk in the closet
2. 2nd bedroom upstairs: one twin over full bunk bed & a twin mattress with sheets under the bunk bed; LED HDTV, dollhouse with furniture, one computer, toys and books
+ In living room downstairs there is TOP GRAIN LEATHER queen Sofa sleeper (over $1000) with 4' THICK FOAM MATTRESS and WOOD STRIPES UNDER provides good support (Not with uncomfortable springs)-big enough for two
** BATHROOMS **
2.5 bathrooms: one bathroom with shower inside master bedroom; one hall bathroom with bathtub & shower on 2nd floor; one half bathroom downstairs
** For CHILDREN **
+ 2 Single Strollers
+ 1 High Chair & 1 Bench
+ 1 Toddler Bed & 2 Pack 'n Play
+ 1 Safety Gate
+ Dollhouse with Furniture,Toys & Books
+ Children's Dishes & Cups
+ LED HDTV in kids room
+ 2 Computers
** ADDITIONS **
+ Private Patio Off Living Room with 1 table,4 chairs & 1 umbrella
+ Private BBQ Grill
+ Pool / Beach Towels and Toys
+ Beach Chairs / Umbrella / Sand Toys/two Coolers (one big and one small)
+ Three Swimming Pools (1 family pool, Child Wading Pool and Adult Lap Pool with fence )
+ Oversize Hot Tub
+ Large safe and gated Playground / Jungle Gym
+ Smoke detectors each floor
+ Carbon monoxide detector
+ Fire Extinguisher on each floor
+ Check in time: 16:00 and check out time: 11am
All the amenities at the condo are for your full use to make your vacation completely hassle and worry free. All you need to bring is yourself and your family!
Permit: Reg# (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Max occupancy: 7 (city rule)
City mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio, garage/game rooms etc) are off limits during this time.
Accès des voyageurs
· Bath towels, hand towels and bath mats
· Pool/beach towels
· Bath soap, Shampoos & Conditioners , body wash, hand wash
· Dish soap
· Dishwasher soap
· Laundry soap (for in-unit washer and dryer)
· Dishes, drinking glasses, wine glasses, mugs, silverware, dishware, cooking utensils, pots & pans, some assorted small appliances such as toaster, coffee maker, ice maker, blender, crockpot, rice cooker, slow cooker,waffle maker and microwave
· Place mats
· Propane Grill and grill tools
· Portable Crib, high chair and 2 single strollers
· 3 TV's with 200+ Channels and Smart
. 2 computers
. 1 safe gate
· Blu-Ray and DVD player
· Telephone with Free Unlimited US and Canada Calling
· Washer and dryer
· Newly installed Central Air Conditioning/Heating
· Iron and ironing board
· Hair dryer
· Sofa bed big enough for 2
· Free Wi-Fi (High Speed Broadband)
. beach chairs, umbrella, coolers, toys
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you have any questions or need help planning your vacation don't hesitate to call or email us. We will be happy to help.
Gina and Alex
Gina Vacation Homes
Price varies by season.
Rental Agreement for Townhouse located at
1391 S Walnut St, Anaheim, CA 92802
Unit Number will be provided booking is confirmed
1. Identification of Premises and Occupants. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Landlord rents to Tenants, and Tenants rent from Landlord, for residential purposes only, the premises located at 1391 S Walnut St, Anaheim, California 92802 ("the premises"). The premises shall be occupied by no more than seven (7) tenants including adults, children and infants. Any violation of this rule will result in the forfeiture of your entire security deposit.
2. Cancellations. Airbnb strict cancellation policy.
3. Security/Damage deposit. You won’t be charged by airbnb if no damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear and swimming pool fob and garage remote opener are returned. The cost of replacing any lost/damaged items will be deducted from the deposit.
4. Limits on Use and Occupancy. The premises are to be used only as a private residence for Tenants and any minors, and for no other purpose. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the townhouse. Parties are not permitted at the premises. The premises are located in a quiet residential community and we request that you have your parties at outside venues. Although small gatherings of 7 or fewer people are acceptable, larger groups are not permitted. Please note that the City of Anaheim mandated "Quiet Time" from 10pm - 9am. Outdoor facilities (pool, patio, etc) are off limits during this time.
5. Check-in and Check-out: Check-in time 4pm; Check-out time is 11am. We have Keyless Lock for your convenience. We will send you the unique customized pass code which is only for your staying dates by e-mail about one week before your arrival.
6. Prohibition of Assignment and Subletting. Tenants shall not sublet any part of the premises or assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of Landlord.
7. Condition of the Premises. Tenants agree to: (1) keep the premises clean and sanitary and, upon termination of the tenancy, to return the premises to Landlord in a condition identical to that which existed when Tenants took occupancy (2) immediately notify Landlord of any defects or dangerous conditions in and about the premises of which they become aware.
8. Pets are ABSOLUTELY NOT permitted in or outside the house, including the patio, under any conditions. Landlord reserve the right to let tenants check out as soon as the violation of this rule is found. Any violation of this rule will result in the forfeiture of your entire security deposit, cleaning fee and any unused portion of rent.
9. Smoking is NOT permitted in or outside the house, including the patio, under any conditions. Any violation of this rule will result in the forfeiture of your entire security deposit.
10. Pool/Recreation Area: There is access to the pool/recreation area with a unique fob. There will be a $150.00 charge for any loss of the pool fob. Please adhere to the rules for utilizing the pool/recreation area. The owners are not liable for any injuries/damage to the area. There is no lifeguard on premises. Pool area occupancy limit: For the safety of all homeowners and their guests, a maximum of 6 guests per unit may enter the pool area at one time.
11. Inclusive Fees: Rates include a one-time linen and towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. No Daily Maid Service: While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring extra amenities as needed. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house (except the beach/pool towels to the beach/pool area). There is a washer and dryer in the house for your use.
13. HOA and Parking Rules. Tenants agree to abide by the Kaleidoscope Homeowner Association Rules. These rules include the following: a) Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older while in the pool or pool area or the children playground. b) There is an assigned one-car private parking garage and additional one parking space available. Parking on the street is not permitted without permit. Any fines or towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. c) The speed limit within the complex is 10 miles per hour.
14. Landlord's Access for Inspection and Emergency. Landlord or Landlord's agents may enter the premises in the event of an emergency or to make repairs or improvements, and supply agreed services. Except in cases of emergency, Landlord shall give Tenants reasonable notice of intent to enter.
15. Prohibitions against Violating Laws and Causing Disturbances. Tenants shall be entitled to quiet enjoyment of the premises. Tenants and their guests or invitees shall not use the premises or adjacent areas in such a way as to: (1) violate any law or ordinance; (2) commit waste or nuisance; or (3) annoy, disturb, inconvenience or interfere with the quiet enjoyment and peace and quiet of any other resident.
16. Repairs and Alterations. Tenants shall not, without Landlord's prior written consent, alter, rekey, or install any locks to the premises.
17. Damage to the Premises. In the event the premises are partially or totally damaged or destroyed by fire or other cause, the following shall apply:
a. In the event that Tenants, or their guests or invitees, in any way caused or contributed to the damage of the premises, Landlord shall have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time, and Tenants shall be responsible for all losses, including, but not limited to, damage and repair costs as well as loss of rental income.
b. Landlord shall not be required to repair or replace any property brought onto the premises by Tenants.
18. Tenants' Financial Responsibility. Tenants agree to accept financial responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property belonging to Tenants and their guests and invitees caused by theft, fire or any other cause. Landlord assumes no liability for any such loss.
19. Grounds for Termination of Tenancy. The failure of Tenant or Tenant's guests or invitees to comply with any term of this agreement, is grounds for termination of the tenancy, with appropriate notice to Tenant and procedures as required by law.
20. This is a Privately Owned Home: The owners of this home, ARE NOT LIABLE for any accidents, injuries, deaths resulting from injury, or illness that occurs while in the house or on the property/condominium grounds. The owners of this home, ARE NOT LIABLE for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables of any guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise and that you accept full responsibility for each child who arrives on the property and agrees that each child shall be supervised at all times.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 46 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My husband and I are very responsible and have good reputations. We do our level best to provide best service and amenities so you can focus your attention on family, friends, and fun while on your holidays.