Moments from the sand, this stylish 3 bedroom cottage is the perfect destination for couples and small families to enjoy a relaxed beach getaway.
Our beautifully restored cottage offers charm and character with all the modern conveniences.
Our newly refurbished beach cottage with open plan living, timber flooring, sleek gourmet kitchen and large al fresco dining area is a statement in relaxed oceanside living.
Comfortably accommodates a maximum of 4 adults and up to 4 children.
- Bed 1 : King sized bed, walk through robe and renovated en-suite with double shower.
- Bed 2 : Queen sized bed, built in's.
- Bed 3 : 2 bunk beds (4 single beds), built in's. Suitable for children.
- Renovated family bathroom with bath / shower.
- Open plan living with 3 seater and 2.5 seater couch.
- TV, DVD and i-pod docking stereo system.
- Indoor dining area with seating for 6-8 people.
- Renovated gourmet kitchen with new appliances. Quality cookware, china, cutlery, serving dishes and glassware provided.
- Large "tuckshop" windows opening onto back deck.
- Undercover alfresco dining area with weber BBQ flowing out from kitchen.
-Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Secure undercover parking for two cars.
- Large fenced level grass backyard.
- Outside double shower with hot & cold water - ideal for using when you come back from the beach !
- Quality bed linen, bath mat and tea towels supplied. Please bring your own bath and beach towels.
- Access to beach toys and kayak.
Accès des voyageurs
The entire house is yours to enjoy.
Access to beach across a quiet road.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You'll have complete privacy during your stay, and you will only be contacted if required. Of course, you can always call me if you need anything.
To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests, we accept a maximum of 4 adults and up to 4 children.
School holidays, Easter, Christmas and New Year period - minimum day bookings may apply.
As of January 2017, the neighbours will be commencing some building work. This may cause some disruption to mid week guests. Please enquire if you have any questions.
This house is perfect for family holidays but is not suitable for large groups or functions and parties. Our house is at the quiet end of Copa and we wish to respect our permanent neighbours around the property.
The description of the property and its inclusions are understood and acknowledged by the client. The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property however we thought it appropriate to highlight the following conditions.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay. Please inform us of all breakages by emailing us at the email provided.
- Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10:00am to allow time to prepare property for next guests (unless agreed in writing closer to the time)
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
Pets are not allowed unless by prior written agreement. Smoking is not allowed on the property under any circumstances.
Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
Safety - the owners take no responsibility for any injury to the client or their guests. The client agrees that they are solely responsible for the safety of all people within the property at all times.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.
I enjoy spending time with my family, travelling abroad and where possible spending plenty of down time at the beach.