Very big double room with shared bathroom, well furnished and comfortable.
Services: flat screen TV, strongbox, air conditioning, marble floor, forniture, shower, hair-drier, soaps, towels and full cleaning services. Breakfast included. Tourist accommodation tax (3,50 € per day per person) is not included.
Nori Bed & Breakfast Policy
· Upon arrival, for guest registration, it is a legal requirement that all guests produce a current valid ID
(passport, ID card or driving license) and the email of the booking, in accordance with the privacy.
· The Rome authority tourist accommodation tax (3,50 € per day per person) must be paid upon arrival or the day after. Children under 10 are exempt.
· Breakfast is served between 8:00 am and 09:30 am in the guest kitchen and is included in the price.
Food may not be removed from the kitchen.
· Guest check in time is from 11.00 am to 13.00 pm. We will be happy to welcome you past check-in
time; however, you might have to wait based on our other commitments. Extra charges are applicables
· Guest check out time is by 10:00 am
· We always endeavor to provide guests with their first room choice but we reserve the right to change
the room from that specified on the booking confirmation.
· The contract to provide accommodation will be made when we send your booking confirmation and
will only be cancelled by ourselves due to events beyond our control such as illness of the owners or
failure of facilities (i.e. power, plumbing or heating). In such an unlikely event we will endeavor to give
you as much notice as possible and assist with alternative arrangements. A full refund of your deposit
will be made but we will not be held liable of any additional costs.
· We reserve the right to refuse accommodation on arrival if a guest cannot present the original
booking confirmation and/or is unable to provide valid proof of identity.
· The person who booked the accommodation may be liable to the cost of replacement or repair if they
or a member of their party causes damage to any part of Nori B&B Rome property, fixtures,
fittings, furniture, decoration or equipment either deliberately or due to neglection. More favourable
consideration will be given if accidental damage is reported during the stay or before check-out.
· The use of fire is only allowed in case of emergencies. Abuse of this is sanctioned with a fine of €
500,00. Guests who deliberately cause a false alarm will have to refund all costs to Nori Bed and
· It is not allowed to light fires or to cook food in the rooms.
• People below the age of 18 are not admitted unless accompanied by an adult.
· All type of drugs are forbidden in all parts of the building.
· The animals are not allowed in the B&B
· The payment is anticipated, and will not be refunded for early departure.
· On the day of departure, luggage in custody is not accepted and all the guest must leave the room by
10.00 am to allow for room cleaning. A delay can imply an extra night charging.
· For the comfort of all our guests smoking is not permitted in any parts of the house, balcony included.
· It is forbidden to bring unpaying guests into the B&B.
· The entrance door should always remain closed for safety reasons.
· Total silence must be observed from 22.00 hours to 8.00 and from 14.00 to 16.00.
· It is not allowed to use the kitchen, the washing machine or any device/machine after authorization.
· Our cleaning staff start at 10.30 am. to 12.30. We do our best not to disturb our guests.
· Towels and sheets will be changed every 3 days, unless otherwise agreed.
· It is strictly forbidden to take away or remove every object from the B&B. In this case the guest will
be obliged to refund it.
· The apartment key must be returned before departure. The charge for lost keys is € 125,00. Guests
who inadvertently forget to leave keys at check-out may post keys back within 14 days without any
charge being applied.
· Please switch off the lights, air conditioners and other electrical equipment when you are outside the
· All guests are required to behave as a civilized and educated people avoiding trouble and
inconvenience to people, animals or things on the property.
· As it is very likely that there will be other guests in the B&B, we recommend:
o appropriate use of the W.C., please do not throw anything into the toilet but use the appropriate bins
o keeping communal areas clean and tidy
o using only the assigned bathroom
o wearing clothing that is respectful and does not offend other guests
o all guests to be considerate of others and keep their voices, TV and music players at a reasonable
By making a reservation, the guest agrees to the policy and the terms & conditions of the Nori B&B.
Failure to follow the regulations will result in immediate disruption of the services, and the guest will
be asked to leave the hostel and will not be receive a refund. We take no responsibility for loss, theft or
damage to objects of your property left in rooms.
Thank you for choosing Nori B&B
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation flexibles
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable, à l'exception des frais.
Cet hôte a 919 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi everybody !
I am Anna and I am the owner of the Nori Bed and Breakfast!
You will be warmly welcomed into a pleasant, elegant and refined atmosphere like your own home, at good prices, just right in the heart of Rome. Located in a real central position which gives you easy access to all the various tourist routes and excursions.
For a perfect stay, the Nori B&B includes a delicious italian breakfast hand made by the owner and comfortable well-lit rooms with sat-TV, air conditioning and wifi, where you can relax.
We can offer detailed information about events, museums and transport services and provide maps, timetables and lots of other useful information for keeping you up-to-date about the cultural aspects, the food and drink and the fun to be had in Rome.
Hope you will enjoy the Eternal City !
Anna - Nori Bed and Breakfast