Stay in a cute and clean adobe home in a friendly & convenient neighborhood within walking distance of downtown. Enough space for the whole family and equipped with all the amenities and entertainment you'll need for a cozy stay! Dogs welcome :)
Casa Alia is a beautiful Santa Fe style home located just 15 minutes walk from downtown Santa Fe. Casa Alia has two car driveway parking as well as off-street parking.
Please read the entire listing especially in regards to additional pets and house rules!
• 3 spacious bedrooms all with great closet space. 1 room has a King-sized pillow top bed and the other 2 rooms have Queen beds that are Temper-pedic style.
• 2 bathrooms. 1 has a standing shower with a glass door and the other has a bathtub with shower. Both bathrooms have toilets and sinks and come with all amenities (shampoo, conditioner, soap, towels, etc.)
• Kitchen with full stove/range, full fridge, plates, bowls, utensils, knives and kitchen basics provided, coffee maker, toaster and lots of cabinets for storage of food and snacks.
• Dining room with table and chairs.
• Breakfast bar that connects to the kitchen.
• Living room with comfy couches, large flat-screen TV and Apple TV, Netflix and local channels. We do NOT provide cable television.
• Master bedroom has a television with Apple TV.
• Wifi with password.
• Security system for your use if you desire.
• Large, walled, private backyard great for entertaining or relaxing with pet. Pet grass, trees for shade, patio and a working kiva fireplace.
• 2 burner BBQ on premises for your use.
• Laundry room with detergent and other household cleaning items.
• Air conditioning/ heating/ purified drinking water.
• 2 car driveway, but no garage.
• Lots of safe, off-street parking available.
• Frank Ortiz Dog Park located 5 minute drive from the home in Casa Solana.
• Grocery store and other shops 5 minute walk away from the house.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the entire home, yard, and laundry room minus a small separate office space (with separate entrance) located on the right-hand side of the house.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be available to meet with you when you check-in to go over specificities if you would like. Otherwise, it is a self check-in process. I live and work nearby and am always a phone-call away if you have questions or need help with anything in the house.
• 4 day minimum stay
• $250 Cleaning Fee
• $150 Security Deposit (will not be charged to your card unless items are missing/ there is damage to the property)
• One Dog is welcome. Two dogs will incur a $50 flat fee for the duration of your stay. Additional dogs will need to make special arrangements as well as incur additional fees. Please let us know how many dogs you are bringing upon reservation. Back yard is fully walled and secured. It has pet grass. Renters are asked to clean up after their pets.
• We do not allow cats or other pets. Dogs only. If you have a special case, please contact us and let us know and we will be happy to discuss your needs regarding pets.
• We provide one stack of firewood for our guests to use for their entire stay at Casa Alia during the winter months. If you need more, Alberston's sells stacks for about $6/stack.
• Please be respectful of property, furniture, carpets, etc.. We have invested time energy and money to make CasaAlia beautiful and want to maintain it for our valued guests.
• Please clean up after your pet if you are bringing one.
• Absolutely no smoking on entire property
• Do not disturb the neighbors with loud noise
• Trash will need to be placed on the curb Sunday evening for Monday pick-up
• A detailed inventory is kept on all items at CasaAlia. Please be respectful of items belonging to the house and let us know if something is broken during your stay.
• If renting bicycles, please enter through the side gate on the right side of the house and put them in the laundry room in the back of the house.
• Guests are allowed during the day, but no more than 6 people allowed to stay in the house overnight.
• No dogs on the furniture or beds. If you need to leave your dog at the house for any length of time, please put them in either one of the bathrooms or the laundry room.
• Please leave the key in the lockbox every time you come and go from the property as to ensure the key will not be lost. If a key is lost, a $50 replacement key/lock system fee will be charged to your account.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am an entrepreneur and business owner in Santa Fe. Traveling is a great passion of mine. The world is an amazing place and there is not enough lifetime to see and experience it all. Over the years I have been the beneficiary of much kindness from strangers while traveling. Such experiences have impacted me profoundly and will stay with me for the rest of my life. That is why I want each casa to be a wonderful place for my guests to create their own special memories.