This apartment is modern, clean and easy to access any famous places in Kyoto as it is located in the center of Kyoto. It takes only 1 min from subway station and 2 mins from the nearest bus stop. It is located almost in front of the Imperial Palace. Also easy access to Gion area! (10-15mins by bus)
Free Wifi is available!
This apartment has fully equipped kitchen, bathroom and spacious bedroom. Besides, it's balcony is connected with spacious rooftop space and you can enjoy a nice view from the balcony.
Also, you can enjoy toilet seat with automated bidet function(shower function) called Washlet in Japan which is now getting popular with foreigners!!
- 1DK (45.97 square meters)
This kitchen has a brand new built-in kitchen unit installed 2015.
- 1 double bed
- 1 single bed
- 2 semi-double sized sofa beds
Accès des voyageurs
++Free in-house WI-FI++
You can use free in-house wifi anytime.
The PASSWORD will be provided at the apartment when you arrive.
++Eqipment / Goods++
- Unlimited in-house Wi-Fi
- Bath and shower with hot water
- Toilet (seat with automated bidet function/washlet)
- Free soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, tissue paper
- Hair Dryer
- Face towel, Bath towel
- Toaster oven
- Air conditioner
- Laundry Machine
- Dining table & chairs
- Mugs, Glasses
- Knives, Forks, Spoons, Chopsticks, Ladle
- Kitchen Knife and Cutting Board
- Dish Washing Liquid and Sponge
- Electric kettle
- Tea pot (with tea and Japanese tea)
- Oil, Salt, Paper
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please pick up the key to your room from the mailbox at the entrance of the apartment.
I will send you the instructions of how to open the mailbox and front door and directions from Kyoto station/nearest station to the apartment after you confirm your reservation.
Also see room manual prepared in the room.
If you are in trouble, please contact me on airbnb message site or my mobile phone at anytime.
Please ask about anything you want to know. I would love to answer the questions for you to make your trip to Kyoto a special one!!
Please see some detailed information you might want to know before you make reservation.
- CHECK-IN : 4:00 PM or anytime after
- CHECK-OUT : 10:00 AM or anytime before
- Early check-in & Late check-out :
may be available if there is no previous/next guests. If you drop or keep your luggage at the apartment because of your flight or some other reasons, it will be possible, but I will be cleaning the room between 10am and 4pm.
My calendar is basically ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE no matter what this website says. For your convenience, there is no need to ask me if it is available. One Night reservation may not be accepted. Last minute booking might be available. (Please ask me in advance.)
- Additional nightly charge for children
--Age 0 to Age 5: FREE!
--Age over 6: Usual additional fee is needed
No baby cot is available. I recommend to use sofabed for baby for safety.
Please note that the total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x # of nights ( plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable )
2. Cleaning fee( one-time fee )
3. Service fee( one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, usually between 6 and 12% )
Weekly Price: Price may fluctuate based on peak holidays, and special events.
Enter your specific dates to see the current price for those days.
- Please do not make loud noise at night and after midnight.
- Please do not have a big party in the room or at balcony.
- Please do not climb over a balcony fence or go out to the roof top space. It is very dangerous!
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner when you go out.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in a closet. Those are for the next guests.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like to smoke, please go outside of the building.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. It is our culture in Japan and I hope you enjoy it:)
Cet hôte a 76 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Thank you for checking my listing !
I have been to many countries (U.S., Canada, England, France, Italy, Greece, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Australia) and lived in the U.S.(N.Y. and Boston) for a while when I was a student.
I decided to list my place on Airbnb because I had met a lot of kind and nice people who helped and supported me in foreign countries and I think this is my turn to help people who want to come to Japan like you!
I will do my best to support you for making your stay in Kyoto special. So please do not hesitate to contact or ask any questions:)