A spacious, quiet guest cottage on a gated 1.6 acre property in the center of town. It is just a short drive from Sequoia National Forest, perfect for day trips. Parking is right in front of the house,inside a gate, a few steps to the door. Most of the year, we have seasonal fruits growing in the yard. You are welcome to stroll in the garden and pick fresh fruit off the tree. Wouldn't it be nice to pick your own oranges and have fresh squeezed juice in the morning!!
There is a possibility of two more beds, upon request. One guest remarked, "the bathroom is as big as one room at another Airbnb we stayed at."
Accès des voyageurs
The guest has access to laundry facility upon request, in the main house. The property is gated for security and the guest can park in front of the guest house, on the property. We provide a remote for the gate which makes going in and out of the property convenient.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are available in person most of the times and all the time, by phone. Pl call as you get closer to town so we can guide you. GPS often takes you to a different part of Belmont.
City of Porterville charges 8% Occupancy Tax. Airbnb does not have an agreement with Porterville regarding this (the way it does with bigger cities) so you will have to pay it upon arrival. For bigger cities that have this arrangement with Airbnb, the occupancy tax is added to the total charge, just like the Airbnb fees.
1. Occupancy Tax will be due upon arrival.
2. No shoes in the house.
3. Request permission to host guests from town.
4. No smoking.
5. Events and parties allowed only after discussion about the arrangements.
6. Let us know if you are going to use the kitchen.
7. Two separate trash cans are provided for recycle and regular trash. Please take the regular trash out to the large black container located near the entrance gate.