Welcome to your private loft bedroom and private bathroom in a victorian home in Historic Fourth Ward. Fourth Ward is a charming victorian district within the uptown Charlotte business district.
- Full deposit will be charged for smoking indoors.
- Please remove shoes before going upstairs for noise and cleanliness.
- Quiet time after midnight (2am on weekends), especially on the stairs.
- Please remain in the guest areas and kitchen. The front rooms are the host's private space.
- Only limited kitchen use is allowed, and must be cleaned after use. Special care pans/dishes may not be used (e.g. cast iron, crystal, etc.).
- Only guests named on the reservation are permitted. Monthly guests may request an exception for short term visitors.
- Please open car doors carefully and do not leave valuables in the car.
- Adult pets are welcome with advanced notice. Deposit will be charged for damage or accidents.
- Please use bathroom fan to keep humidity down.
- All recyclable waste should go in the recycle bin in the kitchen or the red bin by the back door.
I grew up in Europe and Asia and still love to travel. I am a professional living in Charlotte and enjoy running, hiking, and playing catch with my golden retriever.