A private room with a comfortable bed is located in central Turku, and it's easy to access all the public places. Only short walking distance to University of Turku and Åbo Akademi University.
The apartment has two bed rooms with separate doors, and one living room, kitchen and bathroom. The guest room is a private room with a real comfortable bed, and shared the kitchen, living room and bathroom. The room is clean and cozy, but not very big and not luxurious (see the photos). It is suitable for 1 or 2 guests. Extra mattress is available. Please be aware of bed size (120 x 200 cm) before you make reservation. Wireless internet is free to use.
It is my pleasure to host you and to make your stay as possibly enjoyable & comfortable. But, if you may have other special requirements, high demands & expectations, please kindly reconsider a more suitable option.
Accès des voyageurs
Guest room, Kitchen, Bathroom and Living room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Whenever you need help, please feel free to ask by phone or in personal. Otherwise I will respect your privacy.
- If you come to Turku from Helsinki by Onnibus, please take F8 line, instead of F1, and get off in the stop, Yliopisto (Universty of Turku).
- You should get off in the stop, Tuomiokirkkotori (Turku Cathedral) if you come to Turku from Helsinki airport or Helsinki by express bus .
- If you come to Turku from Helsinki Airport or Helsinki by train, you should get off in the stop, Kupittaa station.
- No unregistered guests, and no parties
- No smoking and pets
- No outdoor shoes inside apartment
- Please clean the dishes after you use kitchen
- Broken or lost items should be replaced or inform host
- Quiet time: 22.00 - 7.00
- Lost key for 80 euro
- Please don't make reservation or cancel the reservation if you can not follow the rules! Thanks !