Lovely and clean Home for you to rest while travelling.
A comfortable studio flat in a silent neighborhood with local shops, bars and restaurants just 15 minutes away from the city center that makes you feel like Home for long or short stay.
We welcome you to enjoy our apartment for relaxing and resting after a long day. It is very cozy, clean and comfortable place with a fully equipted kitchen and a new bathroom. The apartment in a quiet street that's next to everything: shops, supermarkets, bars, various rstaurants and bus stops that takes you to the very city center just in 10 minutes!
Accès des voyageurs
This is an excellent studio flat that offers you a comfortable accommodation for 4 persons. The kitchen is well equipped and functional with fridge, gas cooker, coffee machine, cooking pans, plates.... If you need something just tell us so we will do everything to make you feel as comfortable as at your own home.
Clean bedding, shampoo, towel, hair dryer will be provided during your stay.
We are flexible with check in and check out times, just ask what you need and we will find the best solution.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We would love to meet you! We will be happy to give some great recommendations when it comes to local food and places to visit in Trieste. Do not hesitate to knock on our door as we live in the 1st floor. If you wish we can just go out together, so we will show you our favourite places in the city!
Here are 3 things that most people like about our place:
• the silent and safe neighborhood;
• the possibility not just to be a tourist surrounded by other tourists, but to stay with local people and be the part of the daily italian life;
• the famous bicycle path Cottur which is just 200 metres away for active lifestyle lovers (don't worry if you don't have a bicycle, we'll give you one).
And here are 2 things that some people didn't like:
• if you don't like stares, the place is probably not for you as it's in the 4th floor;
• if you want to stay in the very city center until late night we have to inform you that the last bus goes about at 9 p.m. so you would have to walk home (about 30 minutes), take a taxi (about 10 €) or just stay in this neighboorhod (it's full of really nice bars and restaurants here!).
Our guests are expected to respect our place. Please feel free to ask anything if you are not sure.
Check-in after 20:00 is charged by 10 euro, after 22:00 by 20 euro.
Guests upon arrival are required to submit a regular identity document ( passport , identity card ) for registration of the law.
Not responsible in case of any accidents occurring inside the apartment, and will not be liable for theft of any object, money or anything inside it.
We accept no further responsibility for any damage caused to persons or property resulting from events unrelated to his will.
Cet hôte a 73 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We love travelling, knowing new places and exclusively new people. It is always a precious experience to be someone’s guest and especially to be a host. It gives us unique opportunity to see the world and even our hometown Trieste, in a different, more charming light.
All of our guests make us happy - some by coming, others by going :)