Quiet stay in safe neighborhood.
Close to I -25 and Hwy 66 (gateway to Rocky Mt National Park & Estes Park). Close to Boulder and Lyons. Walking distance to grocery store. Beautiful deck & gardens in summer. No smoking or pets.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, fruits, home made granola, yogurt, and cereals (hot or cold) for breakfast;
-We can talk about sharing a dinner if you desire so, especially after traveling;
- I can arrange a massage at home for $ 45(an hour) to relax after your travels;
- Use my kitchen to fix yourself a meal;
- Free authentic Latvian hand picked tea;
-Feel free to use any greens and vegetables from my garden!
Accès des voyageurs
- Enjoy your bedroom, private bath, sitting & dining area, and feel free to use the kitchen;
-If I am at home, you will also have access to a washer and dryer;
-Spent a relaxing time on my patio or front porch in summer, spring, or fall time. It's beautiful!
No smoking, drugs (including marihuana) or pets. Thank you, Liena
I come from Latvia. Welcome to European hospitality! Sharing is the biggest and most satisfying part of my life's journey. I will try to do everything possible for you to feel at home. Sense of ease and peace will embrace you at my house! Thank you for considering a stay with me!