Stay in this Victorian inspired, cozy studio condominium room with balcony overlooking Makati. Located at the central business district. It has a Jazz Mall with a supermarket at the ground floor, lots of nice restaurants and walking distance to the night life places. All appliances provided.
1. Please keep the unit tidy at all times.
-Cleaning can be requested as needed for a minimal fee of P300.
2. Turn off the electrical switch when you're out as we might add some fees on over consumption of electricity.
3. Please avoid making any disturbing noise.
4. No house parties.
5. No illegal activities such as drugs, prostitution and pornography.
6. Garbage disposal: You may conveniently wait in your room for the garbage collector to come. You will hear a bell sound as a sign he is outside. You may also leave the trash outside your door ONLY AT THESE TIMES or you will be penalized:
Or, you may also throw it at the 2nd floor.
Cet hôte a 125 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a frequent traveller who loves to go to the beach and surf. I work fulltime for Nestle and I do emceeing/hosting corporate events and parties during my free time. I'd love to take guests around when I'm free.