Nice studio in the historic center of Siena, just a short walk from Piazza del Campo and from the Fonti di Fontebranda.
We are very happy to welcome you in our apartment and we are available to solve any problem occurs. We like to make our guests feel at home.
For this reason, please follow some rules, to ensure the next guests to receive the same hospitality:
- You are invited to leave the apartment in good condition, with dishes washed and trash removed.
-The Lot of waste must be taken out from 6:30 to 9:00
- You can not smoke in the house.
- Please do not make noise after 22:00. Remember that the neighbors are not on holiday.
- Please do not bring strangers or other person in the house.
- Please use the products that we leave to you carefully.
- Please avoid unnecessary consumption of energy and maintain a proper temperature and not excessive, for the environment (and our)
Departures are by 11.00 but we will anyway we can to meet your needs, consistent with the arrival of new guests.
Cet hôte a 65 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires