It is a brand new B&B in Bukchon, Seoul. The height of this house helps you to fall in love with the beautiful scenery of traditional roofs of hanoks and the splendid sunset of Inwangsan. I'm Oncle André, who helps your trip in Korea.
The room Yoot is Anbang, the main room of this hanok. Through the window, sunlight is twinkling and you can appreciate the garden from spring to fall. In winter, the snow resting on the roof brings you a real peace on you mind.
Accès des voyageurs
- Shared equipment: fully equipped kitchen, free wifi, PC, cellular phone charger, board games, various books, laundry, gas clothes drier, bike, umbrella
- Individual equipment: amenities(shampoo, conditioner, body shampoo, soap) towel, hair drier
* Instead of the fancy shows on TV, TRANQUILITY for your meditation will be served.
* Some equipment is served with a bit of fee for maintenance.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Very frequent. The host Oncle André is an experienced traveller, who has visited approximately 40 countries over the world and who can recommend traditional and delicious Korean foods in Seoul. Oncle André will individually help you to establish a plan to look around Korea as well as Seoul.
Mon Oncle à Séoul will sometimes astonish you with serendipity, which is the real fun of travelling.
1. There are lots of real residents in the neighborhood. Please keep quite after 9:30 pm for neighbors and other guests.
2. Fire and smoking is critically dangerous for the hanok, which is made from lumber.
3. Guesthouse can keep your valuables at a safe on guests' requests.
4. Please leave your pets in pet's hotel for their holiday.
Cet hôte a 212 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
It's Oncle André (앙삼촌) who loves life, travel, history, philosophy, music, dance, astronomy,...... Serving what I want to be served, recommending what I hope to see and eat, preparing what I want to do in Seoul, and sharing what I have learned through my life with visitors are the reasons why I operate the guesthouse. Mon Oncle à Séoul (My Uncle in Seoul) is your place to start journey in Korea as well as in Seoul. I'm votre Oncle (your uncle). Enjoy avec moi, Bon voyage!!!