Our cozy Attic Bedroom which shares a bathroom (downstairs) with our #3 room, the room has a standard double bed as well as a small refrigerator, a Desk, and Air Conditioner among other amenities.
A complimentary Breakfast including fresh brewed coffee, cereal, toast and fruit is also available to guests, as is free use of our Bicycles.
- We ask that guest who are checking in late (or have misplaced their key) do not use the doorbell after 10pm, either use the lockbox or phone me directly if you need to get into the house after this time (all guests receive a key to the house on arrival).
- We ask that guests do not smoke inside the house (smoking in the back yard is ok).
- Guests who use the bikes are responsible for their safe return.
- If possible please give us an estimate of your arrival time at least 24 hours before you plan to check-in, if your estimated arrival time changes please update us as you can.
- We ask that guests do not eat or drink in bed due to the possibility of staining the sheets.
- We offer bikes for guest use at no additional charge but require that guests follow the posted rules regarding their use.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 965 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am originally from NYC. Moved to New Zealand when I was 17 with my mother and father and two sisters. Went to Auckland University and graduated with a degree in Architecture. Started playing the trumpet when I was 8 and worked my way through University playing in bands.
Moved to New Orleans about three years ago with my New Zealand wife, Liz and we love it.