Feel right at home in Jacksonville's hippest neighborhood. You'll enjoy 1,400 sq ft of this 1924 bungalow, featuring two bedrooms and a full bath, entire living room, dining room, kitchen, and large deck. Read the full description for more...
Welcome! Built in 1924, our home offers affordable lodging near downtown Jacksonville and is located in the Avondale district of Historic Riverside-Avondale. Our accommodations are located on a quiet street in a safe area and was featured in the annual Riverside-Avondale Tour of Homes in 2012.
Browse the photos and read on for more information on the house, neighborhood, and what to expect. If we've missed anything, certainly don't hesitate to ask and we'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
Accès des voyageurs
While staying with us, you'll enjoy our entire 1,400 sq ft home to yourself - with access to our fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator shelf space, dining room, living room with HD cable, DVR, and Netflix, covered front porch, access to our two road bikes, a secluded backyard with deck, gas-grill, and hammock.
Bedroom 1 features a queen size bed, HD cable, and ceiling fan. Bedroom 2 includes a comfy full-sized bed, HD cable, and ceiling fan.
The entire home includes free WiFi, central heat and air, full bathroom complete with individual shampoo, conditioner, soap, lotion, and fresh towels for your stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Our interaction will vary based on the time of your stay. We're always available to point you in the right direction to explore the neighborhood and answer questions you may have at the house. This is your visit and we want you to enjoy it on your own terms. Visit our primary listing, "1924 Riverside Avondale Bungalow" for our private room listing.
This is our primary residence - advance notice is requested. A two-night minimum is requested. As this is our primary residence, there will be personal items in the closets and dressers. There will also be a cat on premises during your stay. He is independent and you will not be responsible for him during your visit.
- Check-in time is flexible based on your anticipated arrival time and can be discussed prior to arrival.
- We request a check-out time of 12 p.m. to allow time to properly clean and prepare for the next guest.
- For safety and security reasons, only the Airbnb member and their (up to) three registered guest(s) are permitted inside the home.
- You're welcome to smoke on our back deck, but smoking is not permitted inside.
- Due to our cat, we ask that you leave loved ones (pets) behind.
- Two-night minimum stay requirement. A three-night minimum stay is requested for holidays and major city events (i.e. Gator Bowl, River Run, Florida-Georgia Game, The Players, music festivals, etc.).
- Visit our primary listing, "1924 Riverside Avondale Bungalow" for our private room listing.
Cet hôte a 21 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We have been together for ten years and enjoy dining out, travel, and happy hour! While we've lived in other cities, as northeast Florida natives, we've always called Jacksonville home and we look forward to sharing our neighborhood with you.