Unwind in style! This 1936 Vintage Bungalow has been renovated & is full of rustic charm. Just the right combination of color and comfort. Super convenient location, less than a mile's walking distance to downtown Arcata. Will allow 1 dog.
This 1936 Craftsmen inspired, vintage bungalow has been completely restored by an artist so that you can unwind in style. It has just the right combination of color and comfort. The exterior has been painted a warm, sunny yellow creating a very warm welcome. The splash of red in the kitchen adds to its rustic charm. Guests will enjoy how cozy this home feels. Less than 1000 square feet of creatively utilized space offering everything you need for a fabulous getaway. The family/dining room is open to the kitchen with breakfast bar. Enjoy hanging out watching a movie on the flat-screen T.V. Play a game or dine at the cafe- style table. Three well-appointed bedrooms offer sleeping for up to 6 guests with a King, Queen and 2 twin beds. The tile work in the bathroom and one-of-a-kind light fixtures are small works of art. The bathroom has a stall shower. Take a 10 minute stroll to The Plaza in downtown Arcata and visit Farmer's Market for fresh, local organic offerings. Enjoy cooking in the fully equipped kitchen or stop and eat at any of the great restaurants on The Plaza. Sit outside on the front porch and enjoy cocktails or start your day there with some locally roasted coffee. The Greenview Market located across the adjacent pasture is super convenient for last minute items. Indoor laundry makes your stay even easier. Will allow 1 dog.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to entire house, WiFi, cable, washer and dryer included. We provide our guests with soaps -(dish, dishwasher, laundry and bath/hand), all bed linens and towels, paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex and BBQ supplies.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Once your reservation is confirmed we require guests acknowledge they've read and agreed to our "Good Neighbor Contract and Rental Agreement" listed under "House Rules". We also require a registry with the names and ages of all the occupants, vehicle and pet information. Once received, we provide the driving directions and lock box key code. If you have any questions or require assistance during your stay please contact the managers: Reid (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or Jonna (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). They are available 7 days a week.
Quiet hours are between 10 pm - 7 am.
Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and must never be left unattended inside or outside of the home.
Guest booking must be 25 years or older and will be considered the "Responsible Person" and must be staying at the home the entire stay.
This home is Pet Friendly and will allow 1 dog.
This home is NON Smoking.
TENANT VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT: In order to secure your reservation and be a “Good Neighbor” while visiting our vacation home we require guest acknowledge via electronic signature that they've read and agreed to this contract. We ask guests also provide a registry that includes the names and ages of all occupants and vehicle information. We ask that you read over this paperwork very carefully, as all the rules must be followed. Failure to comply with the terms of this agreement may result in fines, loss of security deposit or eviction. All guests and visitors staying to the unit must follow these terms. Acknowledging you have read and agreed to this Tenant Agreement means you are being held as the responsible party for this reservation. It is your responsibility to notify all the occupants in your party of these rules and restrictions. In signing you are agreeing that you have read and agreed to the rules and restrictions in this Tenant Agreement. We provide a copy of this agreement along with other information specific to the home in the “Welcome Binder” at the vacation home for all occupants to read.
1. AGREEMENT: Managers, the homeowner, and Tenant(s) agree as follows: The tenant booking and staying is an adult of at least 25 years of age and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund. No keys/lock box code will be issued to anyone who is not an adult. In some instances the Tenant may be asked to provide a copy of their driver’s license along with this signed agreement.
2. We ask that all guests follow our rules regarding: Occupancy, Parking, Water Use, Septic Systems, Signs, Trash, Visitors, Noise, Traffic, Tenancy and Emergency Preparedness. The standards outlined below and must be strictly adhered to at all times. As a courtesy, if the manager(s) is notified of a violation, they will contact the occupants. The manager reserves the right to charge fines, evict, and/or contact the police if violations occur.
A. OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of occupants allowed shall not be exceeded. Generally this is two persons per bedroom. Some homes allow an additional two persons if they have adequate square footage to allow additional occupants. Guests must adhere to the advertised maximum occupancy of the vacation home.
B. PARKING: Each vacation rental will provide at least 1 off-street parking space for every 2 occupants allowed in the home. Please use these parking spaces. If you have visitors please ask them to use street parking.
C. WATER USE: Since California is in a drought please help us conserve water. We appreciate your efforts. All vacation homes have had their septic system inspected and certified.
D. SEPTIC SYSTEM: Some homes in Arcata may be on septic systems and must comply with an Onsite Waste Treatment System guidelines. Septic systems can be sensitive to certain products. Signs are posted in the bathrooms and kitchens outlining their special care.
E. TRASH: Garbage and recycling containers are provided at all vacation rentals. There shall be no accumulation or storage of trash and/or debris on the site or within the vacation rental. This will also help keep critters like raccoons and bears away. We provide = weekly trash & recycling service Oct. – April and twice weekly pick up May – Sept. Please contact us if your trash exceeds the limits of the cans provided and we will arrange for an extra pick-up.
F. VISITORS: Guests must notify Managers of visitors and get prior approval for any gatherings above the maximum occupancy of the vacation rental. No visitors are allowed to stay overnight on the premises. The number of visitors to a vacation rental shall be limited to not more than 20 persons, including occupants, per parcel at any time and MUST be approved by Managers.
G. NOISE: Occupants and visitors will not generate noise such that it would unreasonably interfere with the quiet use and enjoyment of any other residence or business in the area. Any noise occurring after 10:00 pm and before 8:00 am should be contained within the vacation rental and shall not be able to be heard by or offend any adjacent neighbors.
H. TRAFFIC: Vehicles used and traffic generated by the vacation rental shall not exceed normal residential levels or unreasonably interfere with the quiet use and enjoyment of any other residences or businesses in the area. Drive slow.
I. TENANCY: Vacation rentals shall not be used for less than 2 successive nights.
J. OTHER VIOLATIONS : Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age; Illegal WiFi downloads, Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties; Any other acts which interfere with “The Good Neighbor Brochure” found in the vacation home; Smoking cigarettes or marijuana in or on the premises is not allowed. NO PARTIES, LARGE GATHERINGS OR EVENTS OF ANY KIND!
K. Violation of any of the any terms may result in these actions: contact the police, immediate eviction, forfeit of the full rental fee and a minimum fine of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ANTS LIABILITY, INDEMNITY AND HOLD HARMLESS: If damages are in excess of the security deposit, tenant agrees to reimburse Managers or the homeowner for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged or lost items. Tenants shall indemnify and hold Managers and homeowner completely harmless with respect to liability and damages, costs and expenses in connection with any damage or injury whatsoever to persons or Property arising out of the use, operation, occupation, maintenance or control of the Property or out of any matter or thing with respect to which it is elsewhere in this Agreement provided or agreed that Managers shall not be under responsibility.
6. PETS: We only allow pets at some of our homes (please inquire) an additional pet fee is required for each approved pet. Pet fees may be charged as a per night rate or a flat rate per stay depending on the home. You must notify Trinidad Retreats of each dog you plan on bringing to the home. We allow a maximum of 1 dog at this home. Pet fees are per dog not per reservation. You MUST clean up after your pet, including properly disposing of all waste. We provide “doggie bags” in our pet friendly homes for your convenience. You must also maintain control of your pet at all times, and NEVER leave a pet unattended. If you are leaving for the day and don't want to take the pet with you, you must put it in a local kennel or find alternative solutions to leaving the pet alone at our property. Penalty for not registering each dog, paying the correct pet fee, and leaving your dog(s) unattended may result in a $200 Fine. Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances caused by your dog(s) may also be cause for immediate termination of the stay.
7. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. The cleaning fee you have paid will provide for approximately four hours of normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your vacation up to the last moment. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition in which it was received by making sure: dishes are done and put away, trash & recycling are put in garbage bins, and home is ready to be vacuumed. If time permits, please strip beds and start laundry as a courtesy to our housekeeping staff. If additional cleaning is required, you will be notified and you may be charged an additional fee at the rate of $25 per hour.
8. WHAT WE SUPPLY: In addition to a fully furnished home including bed linens, towels and cookware, we provide guests with dish soap, hand soap, dishwasher & laundry soap, bath soap, sponge, paper towels, toilet paper, barbecue supplies including charcoal, lighter fluid and propane.
9. TELEPHONES: Some homes furnish a telephone with local access. Otherwise cell phones generally work from most homes. In some cases you may need a calling card. Long distance phone calls are blocked.
10. INTERNET/WI-FI: All of our homes offer Wi-Fi at no additional charge. Due to the rural nature of the Trinidad Area connectivity issues may occur. Trinidad Retreats is not responsible for connectivity issues related to either the provider, Suddenlink Cable or the Tenant’s device. Trinidad Retreats will provide a troubleshooting guide to assist with connectivity issues that may arise and will do their best to assist the tenant during regular business hours (9am -5pm) but cannot guarantee connectivity. No refunds will be given due to lack of connectivity. Under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act it is illegal to share, post, stream, download copyrighted materials by an IP (Internet Protocol) address associated with Suddenlink the internet provider at the units. If any guests are found to violate the DMCA, tenants will be notified and fined $500 for the illegal use of the internet. Illegal sharing, posts, streaming, downloading copyrighted materials leads to the account being locked and possible discontinue of services at unit. Suddenlink provides us with date, time and IP address that violates the DMCA. Please be careful what you share, post, stream, or download.
11. Equipment Waiver, Release and Indemnity:TENANT renting this vacation rental that might be near rivers, ocean, ponds and streams fully understand and acknowledge that outdoor recreational activities have inherent risks, dangers and hazards and such exists in use of any equipment provided by the vacation rentals which may include: canoes, kayaks, tubes, stand up paddle boards or bikes. TENANT understands that use of such equipment may result in injury or illness including, but not limited to bodily injury, disease, strains, fractures, partial and/or total paralysis, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability; Risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes including, but not limited to, including a misjudgment of terrain, weather, trail or river route locations, water level, risks of drowning while in a canoe or kayak and such other risks, hazards and dangers that are integral to recreational activities that take place in a wilderness, outdoor or recreational environment; and by their participation in these activities and/or use of equipment, TENANT hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for their reservation party as well as any of their VISITORS for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other conduct of the owners, agents, officers, or employees of Moonstone Properties, Inc., or by any other person. If any part of this agreement is found by a Court or any other authority to be invalid, the agreement nevertheless shall be in full force and effect. TENANT has read & understands all information listed. TENANT and any of their overnight occupants renting this home as well as any of their VISITORS release, indemnify and hold harmless TRINIDAD RETREATS. Homeowner and or all associates associated with this vacation rental from any claim of liability.
11. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM.
Key/Lock Box Code WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement in the Managers possession EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL HAS BEEN GIVEN. Key will be in lock box and code released via email once paid in full and contract signed and received.
12. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM
THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL. Please return the key to lock box and remote controls to their correct location. A $30 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $75 per item fee will be charged for any lost key and remote control.
13. HOLD HARMLESS/: Managers or the homeowner does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will Managers or the homeowner accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
14. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Managers and Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner and Managers free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
You and your party are agreeing that you have read and agreed to the rules and restrictions outlined in the Tenant Agreement. That should you or anyone in your reservation group breach the Tenant Agreement, Managers will immediately contact Airbnb and excess charges and/or fines will be charged.
Thank you for your cooperation!