Sweetums Guest House is a romantic, beautifully appointed 2 BR 2 bath guest house, perfectly sited on 20 acres with views of the Three Sisters and Broken Top mountains from the property, horses, wildflowers and abundant wildlife. Private and beautiful, 8 miles to downtown Bend and 12 miles to Sisters. 45 minute drive to Mt Bachelor Ski Resort/snow parks. Private hot tub, seasonal salt water swimming pool, tennis court, hammock, corn hole game. On Oregon scenic bike route. A perfect get-away!
Please be respectful of the home to ensure it stays in excellent condition. We do not allow pets and the guest house is strictly non-smoking. Please keep noise to a minimum. We do not allow parties or events. Thank you!
1. Check in time is 3 pm, check out time is 11:00 a.m. Exceptions will be considered if schedule permits.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. Smoking in the unit will results in charges for restoring the unit as required.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. It is fully refundable within (7) seven days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in specified outdoor garbage cans, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of white towels is started.
d. Key is left on the counter and unit is left unlocked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
i. Check out procedures are followed.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is 4, as specified at time of reservation.
7. This property requires a minimum two night stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Pool towels are also available for use at the pool/spa.
10. RATE CHANGES - The rate and terms outlined in this agreement will be secured by the reservation deposit and subsequent payments per the agreement. Rates otherwise are subject to change without notice.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. PARKING - Parking for two cars is available directly adjacent to the guest house. Parking for larger vehicles such as RVs, trailers and boats is available elsewhere on premises. The owner must be notified in advance.
14. STORM /ROAD CONDITIONS - We do not refund due to road conditions or inclement weather.
15. HOT TUB and SWIMMING POOL – Use of hot tub is at your own risk. There are special health risks for children and as such it is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Please shower before entering to preserve a healthy spa environment. Hot tub cover is for insulation purposes and not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND OR SIT ON THE HOT TUB COVER as it will break and you may be charged for replacement. Re-cover hot tub immediately after each use so hot tub will stay warm and conserve energy. There will be a $75 fee assessed if the water is found to be unhealthy and needs to be drained and replaced following checkout. Use only plastic ware near the hot tub, also only pool towels provided (not white bathroom towels). Please be sure to know the instructions for opening and closing the pool cover- the owner will demonstrate proper use. Close swimming pool cover and umbrellas when finished using pool. Put toys back in pool house. Follow open/close instructions carefully please.
16. RANCH ENVIRONMENT - This is a 20-acre property with farm animals on the premises (horses, chickens, cattle contained in pasture and fenced areas) where electric fencing is utilized. There are also two very friendly labradoodles.
17. A continental breakfast will be provided for your first morning.
18. ADDITIONAL GUESTS - The guest house and facilities are for use by Guests only. Visitors of guests must be approved in advance by the owners.
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
After living in Chicago and pursing our careers for many years, my husband and I chose to move to Central Oregon for all of the outdoor activities right out our door, and for a more peaceful lifestyle. We love being in Central Oregon at the Sweetums Ranch and enjoy sharing this amazing place with our guests.