Build in the 1930s, the house is a heritage from my grandma. Now it's newly decorated and best illustrates perfect combination of modern and history. Here you could experience the most local life, with excellent location and all modern facilities.
Location wise for travelers. One min walking distance to Madang Road Metro Station, with metro line 9 and line 13 cover 85% of main touring spots.
Xiantiandi is the ONE of Shanghai, and Stone House is the ONE of Xintiandi.
Excellent location. Stone house is in the central location of Shanghai, it's the best choice if it's your first time visiting Shanghai. Living here could save you lots of time and money during your travel time. Two underground crosses here, and the metro station is within 1 min walking distance. Line 9 and line 13 almost cover all sight scenes in Shanghai, and you could walk to Xintiandi from my house!
Good facilities. Well equipped with all life essentials and modern devices.
Accès des voyageurs
- Entire house, no sharing
- Cooking machines, oven, dishes, rice cooker etc.
- Private garden
- One Queen-sized bed
- Air conditioner
- Wash machine and liquid powder
- Inactive TV and seas of free movies
- Fresh towels & linen
- 50M fibre optical Internet access and wifi
- Hair dryer
- Iron machine
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Super host of Airbnb!
- timely reply to all questions
- flexible working with all guests
- travel plan discussion
Just kindly notice that
- Feifei's house is NOT a five star hotel, and she really cannot afford demanding top hotels requests, however she has tried her very best to make this place as pleasant as possible.
- She's not a full time Airbnb player, so whenever you feel uncomfortable about this place or anything dissatisfied you, it would be much appreciated if you could let her know, and give her a chance to delivery a better experience, instead of just quietly leaving negative reviews.
Cet hôte a 30 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires