À propos de ce logement
Sunny and quiet, our apartment is 43m2 (463 sq ft), on the 4th floor (with elevator). Newly furnished, fully equipped, it also offers fast connections to all sightseeing spots. It is 2mn from subways, 12mn to city center, 5mn to train station (direct train link to the airport, Budapest, Prague, etc.) Look at our guests' reviews and at the photo gallery and you'll get the full picture!
The apartment has:
- One king-size bed in the sleeping room (2 separate mattresses, can be used as 2 twin beds)
- A sofa and a dining table for 4 persons, as well as flat-screen cable TV, DVD player and Wifi, in the living room
- A fully equipped modern kitchen (tableware, cutlery, pots and pans, full oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, coffee-machine, toaster, electric kettle, basic food, etc.)
- A full bathroom with bathtub and shower (including towels, shampoo, shower gel etc.), and a separate toilet
- A walk-in closet
- Linen and towels, tablecloths, iron and ironing board, etc.
- A laundry room on the ground floor (with coins, 1 euro for washing and drying)
The apartment is situated in a quiet street:
- 1 min. from a lively pedestrian shopping street (including supermarkets and other shops, and cafés and restaurants)
- 3 mn from an open-air market
- 5 mn from a very nice public open-air/indoors swimming pool in a park
Have a look at the maps we posted on our photo gallery!
If you need more information, just let us know!
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We speak English, German, French and Spanish and we understand Italian.
You will find in the apartment a city and subway map, guidebooks and a listing of museums, galleries, restaurants and events during your stay, as well as many leaflets about sightseeing and cultural places and events. We can provide advice on what to see and what to do in Vienna.
Two subway stations (U4, U6) and various buses very close:
- The U6 station is just down the road (1 minute's walk) and the U4 is 4 mn. walk
The apartment is:
- 1 subway station from the railway station Wien Meidling, where the airport train also stops and where trains connect to Salzburg, Prague, Venice, Budapest, Hamburg, Munich, etc.
- 3 subway stops from Mariahilferstrasse, the main shopping venue of Vienna, and from Westbahnhof, where food stores and cafés are open until 11pm
- 4 subway stops from the Naschmarkt (main market), where you will also find many nice cafés and good restaurants
- 1 subway stop from the Imperial Palace and gardens of Schönbrunn
- 5 subway stops (10 minutes max.) from the city centre
We can give you advice on transportation from and to the airport (bus, airport train or car service).
- Free parking on the street from Saturday noon to Monday morning ; otherwise you need a "parkschein" (special ticket, maximum 3 hours) between 9 am and 7 pm. We can provide one for half an hour, while you unpack your luggage. Parkscheine can be bought at tobaconnists' shops nearby.
- Several paying parking garages in the neighbourhood (e.g., 16 euros per day)
- Park and Ride at the end of subway lines 4 and 6 (just a few subway stops away) for 3,40 euros per day
Minimum stay: 2 night
CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT :
We are flexible and will do our best to meet your needs.
If we have guests on the day of your check-in or check-out, you will need to
- check-in after 2 pm (call us to see if you can drop your luggage earlier)
- check-out before 11:00am
- LATE CHECK-IN : 20 euros after 10 pm
Please make sure that Airbnb has verified your Government ID, telephone number and email address, as they have with ours.
Ours is a non-smoker apartment.
We do not accept pets.
Please be aware that there is a 20 euros fee for late check-in (after 10 pm).
We expect you to keep the apartment tidy and clean, to respect neighbours' tranquillity and not to make noise after 10 pm. Thanks!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
I'm a retired UN translator. I've been living in Vienna for almost 20 years.I speak English, German, French and Spanish and I can understand Italian. My husband and I like travelling (including with AirBnB) and have been in many places around the world. We like literature, movies, music and cultural events.