Very beautiful and neat apartment for both leisure and business, Sonia was wonderful, always there to help with prompt replies, same thing to Francesco (the local apartment manager). I spent 8 nights in this flat without any issues, and this was my first experience with airbnb, thanks to them they made it exceptional. I give 5 * stars with pleasure.
The flat was clean and well organized like a hotel apartment if not better, all the equipment (like wash machine, fridge, electric gas, iron, Nespresso machine .. etc) were of good quality, it also has two good AC units (one in each room), the internet/wifi worked perfectly. Simply it has everything you would need, even a small safe attached to the wall at the bedroom. When I arrived after a along flight, I appreciated the 1L bottle of water in the fridge, the Nespresso coffee pods and the bathroom toiletries.
The location can't be more perfect, within 5 minutes lazy walk (or less) you can reach:
- beach (both public and private)
- tourism office right at the corner (at the sea side), the hop on/off bus stop is also at the corner (but you may need to buy its ticket from a nearby place/ like 250M .. tourism office can guide you)
- Hard Rock Cafe is almost 50M to flat, it's a landmark in Nice, hence you can simply tell the taxi to Hard Rock Cafe if you want to go home.
- plenty of restaurants around, some of it serve breakfast in early morning, and the prices are in the range of 15 to 20 euro per person
- there's a very convenient bicycles shop right in front the entrance of the building, you can rent a bicycle for 20 euro (more or less - depends on the type of the bicycle) for 24 hours.
- orange telecom shop is almost 200M to flat
- The 2 casinos of Nice are both nearby at the sea side, one at each corner.
Finally .. All the best to Sonia and Francesco, and thanks to Sonia for accepting me as a guest