À propos de ce logement
We are conveniently located half way between the center of Old San Juan and Condado neighborhood, a 5 minute drive, or a 25 minute walk in either direction. We are also one block from Playa Escambron, the only protected swimming beach in Old San Juan
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11A.M.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. PETS are not permitted in the property under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to clients UNDER 25 YEARS OF AGE unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A Security/Damage Deposit of $200 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 14 days of departure in the same manner as received, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed at the corner of San Juan Bautista and Ponce de Leon on the opposite side of the street on a daily basis.
c. All keys are left on the dining room table and unit is left locked.
d. There are not signs of smoking in the unit.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. No kitchen items are lost or damaged.
h. No early check-in or late checkout.
i. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or by the local law enforcement.
j. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or services rendered during the stay.
6. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must make said change at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – the maximum number of guests allowed is two (2) in the one bedroom apartment, and four (4) in the two bedroom apartment. Renters with more persons than the number agreed in the reservation will be evicted from the premises without any refund.
9. VISITING GUESTS / DAY VISITORS – Only 2 visitors are allowed in the one bedroom apartment; and 4 visitors in the 2 bedroom apartment. Visitors are allowed for NO longer than 6 hours. The owner and/or representative of owner reserve the right to deny access or to have the premises vacated with no refund of monies.
10. REASONABLE USE & NOISE LEVEL – Tenant agrees that he and the members of his party and visitors shall conduct themselves in a manner that will not disturb the neighbors' peaceful enjoyment of their properties, and that any consequences of their inability to do so shall be Tenant’s sole responsibility. Accordingly, Tenant further agrees not use any device for the producing or reproducing of any sound audible to the neighbors. Furthermore, Tenant agrees that any unreasonable noise disturbances resulting in a call to the local authorities from a neighbor, or a visit by law enforcement will result in eviction of all occupants from the premises and loss of the Security Deposit.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
12. PARKING – As with most properties in Old San Juan, we do not have off street parking. Parking is readily available on our block and is FREE. It is advised that you park on our side of the street, parking on the opposite side is illegal.
13. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area” and/or
a. A “mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,” area, we will refund:
1) Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
2) Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3) Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental monies, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 41 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires