Enjoy beautiful views and peaceful surroundings from the White Mt. Barn Guest House! The Barn is a single, guest house studio occupying the entire second floor of our gambrel-style barn. 1,000 sqft of open living space w/ full kitchen.
1. No Smoking anywhere on the premises!
2. No pets.
3. Please remember to turn down the heat (in the winter) when you leave the house for the day to 60 degrees. This will ensure our rental rates can stay affordable and for overall fuel conservation. To adjust the heat: turn the dial on the Nest - it will light up upon your approach. The temperature will rise quickly.
4. Please park in the rear of the barn/garage. This is your private parking area. If there are tenants in the main house, they will park in front of the barn/garage doors. They do not have a key to the barn. The barn/garage is only accessible by you.
5. We are on a a private well and private septic system. Please conserve water. Showers, dishes, laundry should be done at separate times to provide adequate water pressure and allow the well time to refill.
6. Use the exercise equipment at your own risk. Owner is not responsible for accidents.
6. TRASH! Please dispose of your trash! If you are staying for 3 or more nights, please take your trash to the Littleton Transfer Station for disposal. Instructions on disposing your trash and directions to the transfer station will be sent along at a later date. Please take your trash during your stay. Any extra trash you have accumulated after you dump your trash, will be collected by our cleaning service.
7. Before you leave, please strip the sheets and pile on the floor with any used towels.
8. When you check out: if winter-time, set thermostat at 55 degrees - never turn off the heat.
9. Check-out is prior to 12 noon.
Cet hôte a 14 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We lived in NH for 12 years so we have lots of local knowledge... ask us about your upcoming vacation to the White Mountains of NH!
Chris & Susan are real estate licensees in NH & Susan is also licensed in the state of Alaska.