We rent a room with lots of light in a shared apartment at La Floresta, one of the best neighborhoods in Quito. Close to universities, transport and the going out area.
The apartment is fully equipped, please contact us about any special need ;)
You'll be renting a private bedroom with a great view of Pichincha vulcano and the city.
The bedtoom has a twin bed, night table, big closet, table and chair. The bedroom has a wall to wall window so it has a lot of light!
The apartment has 3 bedrooms. The other two rooms are rented by two great girls.
Accès des voyageurs
You'll have access to all the common areas:
Gas stove and oven, fridge, microwave, washing machine, blender, sandwich maker, juicer, dishes, pots, pans, etc.
LIVING and DINING ROOMS
2 sofas, table and 4 chairs, tv, dvd, bookshelfs
You'll be sharing the bathroom with the person renting the other room (she lives there permanently so we absolutely trust her!).
You'll be provided with a set of towels.
The building has a terrace you can use, is not equipped but has great views of the city!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm currently living abroad but either my family or my best friend (who lives to blocks away) will receive you and explain you everything you need to know about the apartment and the city in general.
Two of my friends are expert guides so we can also arrange for excursions in Quito or the coast, the jungle or the volcanos, just ask us and we'll be happy to plan a trip!
I come from a family of artists so it will be my pleasure to let you know about theaters, concert venues and other artistic activities going on in Quito!
We want every person in the house to feel comfortable, so we thank you for:
- Not smoking inside the apartment (you can use the terrace of course!)
- No pets allowed
- Keep low volume from 10pm till 9am
- You're welcome to invite someone for a coffee or a meal, but the intention is to share the apartment between us, so we thank you for not doing it every day ;)
- Always close the doors with all securities if you're the last one leaving the house.
- You'll be assigned a shelf at the fridge and a cabin to store your food. Please use the designated space and don't use the other guest's food ;)
CLEANING and ORDER
We have a person who will clean before your arrive and once a week during your staying. As it is a shared apartment, we thank you for maintain the order and the cleaning of all common spaces:
- Please wash dishes, pans, pots and everything you have used during cooking and eating. Don't forget to check the stove, microwave or any other appliance you'd used, that way the next person using it will find everything clean ;)
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires