À propos de ce logement
This is a beautiful, modern, fully furnished, 1 bedroom apartment perched directly in the heart of North Beach and Little Italy.
The apartment runs the full length of the building and is full of light front to back. In the living room you have a stunning view of the bay, the Golden Gate bridge, and Coit tower. In the back bedroom you have a lovely view of the backyard plants and trees and very quiet to sleep peacefully. This is ideal for 1 person or a couple, though both couches open into sleeper beds - one a queen, the other a twin. Email for special pricing if you have more than 2 in your party.
Just outside the building and steps away are all the restaurants and shops of North Beach and Little Italy. You can walk to Chinatown in 5 minutes, Fisherman's Wharf in 10, and downtown offices in 15. Or, you can hop on several different MUNI lines that stop a block away.
My apartment also has:
- Wood burning fireplace
- 40" LCD flat panel TV, BluRay/DVD player, Mac mini port if you watch on your computer, no cable television
- Hi-speed wireless and a USB printer if you need it
- An amazingly luxurious king size bed that'll make you want to sleep in
- Secure garage parking in the building is potentially available for an additional fee if requested - message me if you're interested in it
- Laundry on the premises
- plenty of space to stretch out and be at home
I am positively sure you will love it :)
I'm a software professional and musician. I've lived in San Francisco for 10 years. I like to play music, see live shows, eat out, cook in, exercise, go on hikes, read and have a good time in life.