Come experience the best of Portland! Amazing location in the most prestigious neighborhood in Portland, just minutes away from everything. Wake up & enjoy the view that you won't get anywhere else. Shared bathroom with one other room on Airbnb.
Please read description fully before booking and feel free to ask any questions to the host.
This private room is designed for families and/or friends. The rustic queen bed sleeps 2 and a futon is available for additional sleeping space. This is perfect with 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children but might feel cramped otherwise. This comfortable set up gives you a homey feel. Free cable with all premium channels and high speed internet included with a big HDTV mounted on exposed brick and free WiFi. The house also has Xfinity Home Security with cameras around the house. This room is full of fun and games and provides access to the shared deck with a picnic table and benches. Complimentary fruit, coffee, tea and water available.
Guest will enjoy the lush backyard with a metal sculpture and fountain, designed and built by sculptor Lee Kelly. Decks through out to enjoy the amazing views of downtown Portland. Guest are within walking distance to the International Test Rose Gardens and the Japanese Gardens. Within minutes of shopping and fine restaurants in downtown.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have full access to the backyard and decking (except for the top floor). The guests have their own entry that is separate from the main house. Each room has their own locks and keys. Shared spaces are the bathroom and the buffet area.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Minimum to no interaction with guests. This property has a separate entrance and does not interact with the main house. Manager, Brandi Gray, is available to provide services and amenities when needed.
Pricing of this room is on double occupancy. Add $20 per night for up to 4 people.
This space is two private rooms with locks. These rooms shared a bathroom and the buffet area. There is no access to the main house where the family stays. The family does access the common areas of the space randomly and it is wise to remember that even though you feel secluded, there are people who frequent the common areas and dressing appropriate is requested.
Boly House has two rooms available. If available, both rooms can be reserved together. Please contact us for further information and special pricing.
1. Check in is usually at 4pm unless approved prior to check in with manager. Check in depends on availability and cleaning schedules. Check out is always at 11am or before unless consented with manager.
2. The common areas include the hallway, the bathroom, the buffet area and the outside deck (the bottom deck and second floor deck only) and yard.
3. Absolutely no smoking is allowed on the property. This includes cigarettes, cigars, hookah and any type of smoking paraphernalia to smoke marijuana or any other smoking of drugs. If smoking, please do it on the street and dispose of any butts. If this rule is not followed, we will charge of $100.
4. No pets allowed.
5. No more people allowed in rooms then specified on site.
6. Parking is free but limited. You are allowed to park anywhere on the street that doesn't have a yellow curb. Also, please respect owners space and try not to park where the orange cones are located.
7. Quiet time is from 11 pm to 8 am. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
8. No excessive partying or drinking allowed on property. This is a family home with minors living in residence. We want you to enjoy your stay but please limit your consumption to a respectable amount.
Due to sharing of the bathroom, these are rules put into place to make it easier:
1. Please use mirror and space in your room for getting ready and doing make-up.
2. Please try not to take more than 15 minutes at a time in the bathroom.
3. Towels are provided in your rooms and need to be brought back into room. Please do not leave towels in bathroom.
4. Towels are to be re-used for entire stay unless requested differently to management.
5. If specific time is needed in bathroom, please right your name and time on the "Dibs" Board hanging on the door.
6. Please respect the time of others on the "Dibs" Board and plan accordingly.
7. Please make sure when taking showers to have the plastic liners fully in tub and around tub to prevent leaks. Try to make sure that if there are leaks, you wipe up the water. If you need another towel because of wiping up leaks please let management know right away.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact management any time.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 24 heures précédant le voyage, la première nuit n'est pas remboursable.
Cet hôte a 152 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
The Boly family, Jeff (a retired tax and estate planning attorney), Linda (a Registered Nurse, who works at Portland area hospitals) and Michael (a high school freshman) and our manager Brandi Gray look forward to welcoming you as guests to the Boly House. We are confident that you will find our location, our interior and exterior site improvements, as well as our amenities to be pleasing and reasonably priced.