Beautiful views from the 40TH Floor of this stunning 2 bedroom condo, in Perfect Location!
Right across from Air Canada Centre & Union Station
Supermarket across the street.
- CN tower, Rogers Centre, Aquarium only 2 blocks away.
Welcome to this beautiful 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, fully equipped condo, in the 40th floor of a perfect located building! This open concept apartment (about 650 sqft) is well decorated a with contemporary-urban look.
-Right across from Air Canada Centre and Union Station
-Supermarket across the street.
-FREE Parking included (indoor parking, not visitor)
- CN TOWER, Rogers Centre and Ripleys Aquarium only 2 blocks away.
- 2 blocks away from Toronto Metro Convention Centre
- Hockey Hall of Fame only 3 blocks away.
- St Lawrence Market 8 blocks away.
- Toronto Eaton Centre Shopping mall, 7 blocks away.
- Right on the TIFF area.
- Zip Car in the building
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the entire apartment, as well as the amenities of the building.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Feel free to contact me at any time if you have any questions about the area or building/apartment. I will be available 24/7
Both bedrooms have doors. Master bedrooms as floor to ceiling windows. Second bedroom is about the same size as master bedroom, but without windows.
Also, make sure you don't loose the fob key. There will be a $200 charge to replace it.
• Check-in time is after 3PM.
- No parties allowed.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed in the unit.
- Please be kind with neighbours and keep the noise down after 10pm.
-Keep noise down at all times in the hallways, since you can hear everything.
- No music or any loud noises in the unit after 10pm
- We appreciate if you keep the apartment decently clean, specially bathroom marble, since it could stain.
- Guests must check-out by 11 am. There might be an extra hour or 2 flexibility for check-out time but need to be requested to host and only if available.
- Any guests checking-out after 12:30pm without the permission of host, will be charged a penalty of equal to 1 night rate.
Cet hôte a 161 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello there! I'm the Property Manager of some beautiful properties around the world. 've been working in the Hospitality industry for over 5 years as a Poperty Manager and Concierge. I speak Spanish and English. I have a passion for traveling and experience different cultures. I'm also a Photographer and Interior Designer. Feel free to contact me if you have any inquiries or questions during your stay. Enjoy, and Pura Vida!