Conveniently located 10 min. from Hartsfield and Atlanta...right off the interstate, this home will simplify your commute. At home atmosphere with peace and quiet make this the place you are looking for. Note there are multiple rooms available. Click link for additional listings if calendar is full.
Quiet serene privacy is what makes this home optimal. There are three bedrooms available with one bed in each room. Guest have the option of renting 1- 2 bedrooms or the entire home. Wifi access, in room mini fridge, iron and closet space combined with convenient location between the airport (10 min.) and downtown (10 min.). Situated right off the interstate gives ease of access to the city. We seek professionals who are considerate of others and take pride in their environment.
Accès des voyageurs
The home is accessible by a combination code on the front door for easy convenient arrival and departure. Enter four digit code and turn lock for entry. When departing push Schlage button at top of keypad and turn lock. You will hear the lock engage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Due to my busy schedule my free time is limited. However, I am available via the airbnb site. When rooms are filled I reside in the basement area of the home.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How far is your location from downtown? Downtown Atlanta and the airport is approx. 10 min. away. Lakewood Amphitheater is the closest landmark to use for determining distance.
2. Can my friend stay with me? Guess are allowed to have an additional person with them for at $10 charge.
3. What is check in and check out time? Check in is scheduled for 4 PM and check out is 10:00am
4. Do you live at this residence as well? When all rooms have guest I reside in the basement?
5. Can I rent the whole house? The entire home can be rented. Please select the entire home listing.
6. Do you allow pets? Due to the home having different guest at the same time pets are not allowed.
7. How close is the nearest Marta station? Fort McPherson Marta station is approximately a 5 mile drive by car or bus.
General house rules are as follows...
1. No smoking inside or drug use. Vaping included.
2. Shared areas are to remain free of personal items.
3. Noise is to be kept to a minimal after 11pm in consideration of other guest.
4. Upon arrival and departure notify host via text message.
5. Children are not allowed due to safety concerns.
6. Guest who stay past check out time are subject to a $15/hr charge.
7. Parties and additional guest are only allowed with written pre-approval.
8. All included on reservation may be required to provide a name and ID.
9. Shoes are not to be worn inside. Please place on shoe rack right of front door.
10. All items used are to be cleaned and returned to appropriate area.
11. Violation of rules may lead to forfeiture of stay and/or penalties.
Hello Travelers!!! My name is Keturah!! I am an adventurer at heart who would rather spend my precious dollars on an excursion than a 5 star hotel that I will only sleep in minimally. That is why Airbnb is so great!!! It provides reasonable economic options for those of us who are tired of hotels. New experiences intrigue me. My list of travel destinations is endless. The lifestyle I live is very active which is why offering to others a quiet space to rest is pretty simple. Most of my time isn't spent at home. Even if I'm not traveling I'm still finding some type of local adventure. I look forward to hosting you during your travels.