Characterful, yet modern mezzanine loft apartment right in the thick of things. All the stops and gimmicks.
Manero's, The King's Head, Proud Archivist as well as the Canal at your doorstep - strategically located in between Shoreditch and Dalston.
THE FORMAL STUFF....
1. No smoking inside but you can smoke in the garden or head to one of the local pubs instead.
2. No pets allowed in case you are considering popping your pooch in your suitcase!
3. Please have consideration for neighbours between the hours. Apartment must be left in the same condition as you find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
5. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of monies.
6. Internet is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event this is not working, there will be no refund.
7. A legible email copy of passport is expected prior to arrival.
8. PRIVACY: We strive to respect the privacy of our guests during their stay and unless requested by you we will not typically contact you during this period.
In this case, if you arrive and find something that seems inadequate (eg. something broken/missing/cleanliness etc) please contact me immediately so that I can resolve the issue. If you do not contact me immediately, I will assume that everything is fine and therefore be unable to resolve the issue. In this case, no refund will be offered at a later date.
9. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to my neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
10. KEYS: We normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!!