Between city and mountains, this home warm and comfortable, located in Deux-Montagnes on the north shore of Montreal, will answer many of your needs. His views and panoramic sunsets seduce you.
The house has three bedrooms and a fourth can be arranged. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on each floor. A large kitchen, dining room and living room open. A large family room in basement and a corner gym.Vous're a big family and you want to share the house with another couple, it is possible.
Children love the huge course with swings, slides and especially of room to run. The land is very private and fenced. There is a flower garden, patio, BBQ and fireplace. The public pool is 5 minutes. by car.
We also have 2 cats who spend the day outside. We ask you to feed them once or twice a day and to come back to. If you leave, you just have to knock at the neighbor and she does it.
Just bring your personal luggage, everything is provided.
- On foot, 13 restaurants, two grocery stores, three banks, two pharmacies, a cinema
- 5 min. walk from the train that takes you in 30 minutes to downtown Montreal
-45 Min. St-Sauveur and Tremblant 1:15
-10 Min of super aqua club the biggest in Quebec (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- 15 min to National Park oka beach with huge (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- 5 minutes from the tourist circuit of the lower Laurentians (Website hidden by Airbnb) circuits_touristiques.php
(Reptiles, ostriches, llamas, lavender, honey, vineyards, orchards, etc ...)
- 2 huge shopping center and suburb rosemère up Boisbriand
- 5 min of the largest flea market in Quebec
Price: $ 700 cad / week for a family or $ 800 cad /2 families
(Website hidden by Airbnb) The rental is 1 week minimum
(Website hidden by Airbnb) Rental must be between July 14 and August 11 (flexible)
(Website hidden by Airbnb) $500 security depot
Sylvie and Patrick
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.