À propos de ce logement
My apartment had been renovated approximately a year ago in a Hungarian-style building, which is situated in ’Buda side’ of the city, next to the Danube.
The apartment has many things to offer:
- Kitchen fully equipped
- Floor heating that you can adjust as you want
- Washing machine, dishwasher
- Two TV with a lot of channel and USB connection (bring your own films!)
- Bed linen and towels
The entrance of the building is easy to find because it is situated in the « grand boulevard » Margit körút, but the window of the apartment is looking at a little perpendicular street, therefore it is very quiet.
I personally welcome you at your arrival in front of the entrance of the building. :)
- Map of the city
- Real good tips and not just the touristic ones
- Friendly service
- Program magazine covering events taking place in Budapest
- Danube is 100m by walk (view on the Parliament)
- 3 different baths in 5 minute walk (Király Fürdő, Lukács Fürdő, Veli Bej Fürdő)
- MargaretIsland is 5 minutes by walk
- The castle and its neighborhood is 10 minutes by walk
- Typical Hungarian restaurant and bake shop in the street (not very touristic ) where they offer a 3€ lunch menu
- A pharmacy in front of the entrance
- Supermarket in 1 min of walk on the « grand boulevard »
The entrance of the building is in front of the tramway line 4/6 (the tram goes every 2 minutes 24/7)!
HÉV 5 goes next to the building. This is the line what you need if you would like to make a tour to Szentendre which is a charming little town next to Budapest.
No pets and no smoking .
I kindly ask you to treat the apartment as if it was yours.
Respect the neighbors (no noise)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.