The independent studio with private access also benefits from a south facing terrace overlooking the famous Three Valleys ski resorts. The renovation is very recent and well crafted. There is ample parking outside the house. Please note a car is essential and in the winter snow tyres are highly recommended.
1. Guests other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
2. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Property and Furnishings must be kept in good order. Please remove your shoes when in the studio. The wooden floor is new and beautiful and I would like everyone to enjoy it that way in the future, too.
4. Smoking is NOT allowed in the premises. Please be courteous of our neighbours if you choose to smoke outside.
5. Accidents happen. If anything happens during your stay, let me know. I'll try to help, and it helps me plan for what the next guest may need (i.e. something needs repair or replacement.) Or maybe something happened before you got there (like the previous guests used all the wood or randomly took the coffee maker). Please let me know and I'll do my best to correct any Oops!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 3 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a professional photographer based in France. I split my time between Paris and the French Alps. When I'm not working you'll find me out exploring by foot, bike or snowboard.