We have a decent sized room available in a very old house in the center of Keflavík. Inside the room is 1 double sized bed. An extra single bed is available if necessary. A walkable distance to nearly everything. While outside of the house is being renovated it is full of character. A perfect place to stay for your first or last night in Iceland. The room includes a fridge, kettle, microwave, and basic dishes. If there is more then 3 people then a second room is added with an extra double bed.
Please don't go to the wrong house.
Our address is:
If you try entering that address in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps, it will take you to the wrong house. It is better to use these custom directions from highway 41 & Aðalgata:
There are two streets with the name Klapparstígur in our town Reykjanesbær. We live in a neighborhood called Keflavík. The other street, which (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) will try to direct you to, if you do a search for our address, is in a neighborhood called Njarðvík.
1. Exit highway Reykjanesbraut onto street called Aðalgata.
2. Continue down Aðalgata until you get to Vallargata. Turn right onto Vallargata.
3. Drive to the end of Vallargata. Turn left onto Tjarnargata.
4. Take the first left off Tjarnargata. Continue down Túngata until you see an old concrete house on your right. That is our house.
Feel free to park anywhere next to our garden, or even in the parking lot across Túngata. Parking on Klapparstígur itself is not allowed according to Icelandic road signs.
Cet hôte a 402 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
- Works about 6 different jobs, both volunteering and paid
- Currently studying to become a librarian / archivist
- Takes care of her boys and keeps them in line :)
- Master electrician and technician at a data center
- For fun: BJJ, electronics, chess
Although new to Airbnb, we have tons of positive references on couchsurfing. Check out our profile: people/koster8