The Water Lodge overlooks a tranquil lake fringed with water lilies & is distinctly Asian in flavour. A central breezeway with spa, day bed & Koi pond add to the tropical & tranquil feel. A truly intriguing & exotic place to stay. Romance & Peace.
Water Lodge features two intricately hand carved teak joglos, or canopies, which were rescued from an ancient Indonesian palace.
Heavy wooden carved doors mark the passage from the kitchen/lounge out into the breezeway with another set leading into the bedroom & bathroom. A spectacular king sized bed is suspended from the joglo on thick chains with views straight out across the lake (the bed is secured to the floor to minimise movement). The Asian theme is continued with an elaborate chandelier & hand painted Asian wallpaper in the bathroom.
* Fireplace for the winter, heating in the rooms, electric blankets on the bed, reverse cycle air conditioning
* Spa & day bed beside the Koi pond in the breezeway
* Flood lights under the lodge to watch fauna and waterfall from your bed
* Glass walled rooms looking into the forest.
* Many carvings and beautiful details to keep your eyes wandering for hours
* Large lake below featuring our platypus couple who play early morning & late afternoon
* Wildlife including echidnas, wallabies, bandicoots, waterdragons, turtles, ducks & shags
* Breakfast hamper in your lodge of free range eggs, fresh bread, butter, milk, organic coffee, tea and herbal tea
* Espresso machine with organic Merlo coffee, plunger, instant coffee, a selection of teas, plus many other extras supplied
* Fully appointed kitchen & bbq (no oven)
* TV & DVD – CDs, DVDs & reading material
* Bathrobes provided for your use
* Sanctum shampoo, conditioner & shower gel
* Covered carport on your own driveway
* Ultimate seclusion – 1/3 km of rainforest between lodges
Accès des voyageurs
Your own unique lodge is fully self-contained and sits 1/3km from the next lodge. Surrounded by rainforest, it is completely privacy & beautiful. Your lodge has its own spa, fireplace, balcony & covered carport.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We greet our guests at checkin, and they then have the option of being shown to their lodge or they can go there themselves. We are on the property during your stay and happy to interact if required, but will leave you in peace to enjoy your seclusion.
Our property is set up for romance. Leave your children behind and come and be with each other in secluded paradise. Pets allowed. Smoking permitted outside the lodge.
Minimum Nights: 2 night stay Fri/Sat/Sun nights, one night min, Mon-Thur nights. All one night bookings attract an extra $70.00 fee.
Mt Warning Rainforest Retreat consists of 3 unique luxurious lodges hidden away from each other on 80 acres of rainforest at Mt Warning in Northern Rivers, NSW.